Imperium Romanum [BTS]

hi

I just downloaded it but when I select Roman Empire on the list it crashes
I thought based on the 1st page it can be run on previous patch
I have Civ 4 BTS 3.0.0.91

absolutely love this mod, been playing and enjoying it, however Ive come across a bug and been unstuck and cant play my game, I managed to isolate the exact moment before it crashes and save it, it crashes on the year 180BC so its quite far into the game, but I cant progress as it crashes to desktop every single time no matter what I do. Anything I can do to fix it as I want to continue playing this game and my save!!
Great mod though. :)

I used to have this mod but i changed my computer and i can't get it back
1. The mod is no longer suported. I tried all links posted here, including the latest one posted by FromAustria and they are all dead.
2. Reading the comments after my last post here, i see that, unfortunately, not much has changed in terms of fixing bugs, which is a shame since this was one of if not the best ancient mods out there and the time and work that has been invested into it seems wasted.

Before, when i had the mod, I remeber playing the seleucids on the big map in single player and game crashed somewhat late in game ( around 100 BC) and also that it was imposible to play one of the greek states ( the Athenian League i think) because it crashed early in game. Multiplayer was even more buggy and i think i touched on that in my previous post. I returned now hoping to see that all those bugs have been fixed during these past couple of years, and sadly i see that the mod is not even suported anymore... :scan:

I used to have this mod but i changed my computer and i can't get it back
1. The mod is no longer suported. I tried all links posted here, including the latest one posted by FromAustria and they are all dead.

Try the link on post #59

PM the J, as I believe he's the one who keeps the mods organized and updated.

My bad, thought you did. Disregard my previous transmission.

Sorry no solution,

but if you like this have a look at PAE. It´s much more detailed and right under development.

Greetings John

Top Bottom