India: Age of Gunpowder (19 Jan, 2008)

Sandris, you da man!

goddamn, these are great. I can't believe we're still getting units like this for Civ III.

Hey!, I wanted to say they were most excellent:goodjob:

I love these.

Well you should of been here one minute after they were posted like me.;)

I noticed that the AttackA is missing for the frontier infantry.

Also, would it be possible to make a version of the Sepoy with a red coat instead of civ colour?

In my mod I try to have historical units, and having civ colour in the whole coat is sometimes ruining the effect.

Sandris, hats off. These are wonderful and unexpected. Indian units are always appreciated!

Could someone give some general information about the Frontier Infantry? Is it some kind of border guard?

I know that is not exactly equal, I try to keep the historical accuracy, but sometimes is more fun to have a good variety of units than a book of history of military equipaments.
With these units the turkish could have a greater emphasis in the first half of my future scenario. (See in my signature:deal:)I will make only the war in Europe and do not need to save units for the indians.

I know that is not exactly equal, I try to keep the historical accuracy, but sometimes is more fun to have a good variety of units than a book of history of military equipaments.
With these units the turkish could have a greater emphasis in the first half of my future scenario. (See in my signature:deal:)I will make only the war in Europe and do not need to save units for the indians.
Why you call it WWI in Europe if it is just a fantasy scenario?

Top Bottom