Infantry Units 1900-Present

Thank you, Wolfhart. It's great to see you here. I think that was my first unit with an edged weapon.

Keep your eyes open in a few months; there'll be a new version of ww3 before the end of the year.

Edit: For civ 3 I mean.

Last edited:
A reindeer. In Bryce. By all means, fellas, show me whatcha got.

http://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-pro

Wyrmshadow's Bryce Tutorials

SBB : storyboard builder

Get a working palette in under 10 minutes!!!

MAKE YOUR OWN UNITS - FLICster Version 1.0.1 (build 18) now available!

Wouldn't you rather have this instead?

Tango.png

In this case may be the ultimate solution could be the diving reindeer. Here is the link:

Unfortunately in my mods and scenarios there is no place for a diving reindeer, but a lot of place for high class submarine units. :)

Lack Infantry Units Red Army.1930s-1940s years.
Also Russian Civil War 1918-1922 years.

Here's some more moose cavalry of the Red Army of the Soviet-Finnish War for your fun.

PS. In fact, this is a fake, an April Fool's joke.

Loving all your enthusiasm. I was wishful like you guys long ago for stuff. I realized however that at that time Wyrmshadow could not make everything so I decided to try it myself to get what I wanted to see. His tutorials and help allowed me to create what you see from me today and the same with Anthony. Both of us would gladly help any of you if you wanted to be the next big unit maker.

So give it a try its not as hard as it seems and its a lot of fun!

Hi, really love those units. Any chance you fill the few remaining gaps? Denmark, Norway, Switzerland and a few others …. Would be amazing.

Thanks. No plans to make any more, but I could probably be talked into making a Norwegian if people badger me enough. I need that cool hat and a Krag–Jørgensen model, though.

To quote myself:

I tried to make a Danish trooper with his giant Death Star helmet, but he kept surrendering after a couple hours.

:lol: I had read that and I was really looking forward to the Danish star troopers. But I get, without proper props, it's difficult. Thanks a ton anyway. And consider myself badgering ...

Top Bottom