Infantry Units 1900-Present

Hope they work out well for you. I didn't make any Italians, although I do want to at some point. Gonna use Gary's Italian helmet prop, too. Italians and Finns, then on to the postwar era.

Great, that the Finns are not forgotten. :thumbsup:

*sigh* Behind the "Archivist" lies the truth that I begin every morning by writing down, "I don't have OCD" 100 times ...

Tony, despite massive d/l-ing a while back, I just noticed that your 3rd link from the top reads, "Canadian Airborne" which I suspect doesn't directly go with the units depicted, in said graphics row .. ?

imperator 1961 created many Italian WW2 units for Civ 3, among them a lot of Italian foot soldiers.

wow thanks, i didnt know imperator did a thread about Italian units of WW2
He wound up putting his unit packs in (frankly) odd places: WW2 Units under the "Modern Units" category; etc.

The best way to find his work (and, sometimes, others' as well) is to click on his underlined user name (just as yours is, under your avatar) then -when it pops up- select his user name (top most) again, which will take you to his Home Page. The rightmost tab will be "Downloads," and there the treasures shall be :)

Hi Oz, I know of Imperators excellent work. :) But like Anthony, I'd love to have some other units for a more consistent look :)

Hi Oz, I know of Imperators excellent work. :) But like Anthony, I'd love to have some other units for a more consistent look :)

My word, how could I even assume you're not, my fellow grognard! My answer was for ... :cooool: others. - And, I also have been proverbially ripping my hair out looking for 4 Eras of "matching" units for an entirely hallucinatory (oops! - :scared: ) imaginary world of my own - Which, I promise, I will NOT call, "Oz." ;)

The best way to find his work (and, sometimes, others' as well) is to click on his underlined user name (just as yours is, under your avatar) then -when it pops up- select his user name (top most) again, which will take you to his Home Page. The rightmost tab will be "Downloads," and there the treasures shall be :)

I agree and I use this trick a lot. But don't discount the search resources option under the Downloads section. If you word your search correctly you will find good results. For example, I know if I want a Pz-IV tank I can type in "Deltastrife Panzer IV" in the search parameters and get good results. Just make sure to check the Civ 3 Industrial and Civ 3 Modern units under advanced options.

I agree and I use this trick a lot. But don't discount the search resources option under the Downloads section. If you word your search correctly you will find good results. For example, I know if I want a Pz-IV tank I can type in "Deltastrife Panzer IV" in the search parameters and get good results. Just make sure to check the Civ 3 Industrial and Civ 3 Modern units under advanced options.

:thumbsup:

Hi Tony! Is it possible to request WWII Royal Afghan Army soldier to be added to the pack?

Attachments

• 93620805_2572635432952134_4772762380247498752_n.jpeg
    93620805_2572635432952134_4772762380247498752_n.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 67
  • f2a6431dd87a4ad7ee1818fa07762a1f.jpeg
    f2a6431dd87a4ad7ee1818fa07762a1f.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 72
He's going to be part of the 50s units. It will be pretty similar to the Iranian one at civ scale. I'm not able to work on civ stuff for a while, so just keeping a list for now.

Hello Anthony!
Your French Units of WWII are great, but I want to mention 2 Things:

The French Paradropper (French Infanterie de l'Air) has a Drop.flc, but it has no Animation, it's blank?

And I would need a French MG Unit for WWII. Maybe you could use the Polish MG Unit and give them an Adrian Helmet?

Does the Para work properly in game? If not, this should be an easy fix.

I thought I made a French WW2 machine gunner. Maybe I didn't post it. In any event, during the Great Migration to my new computer, there were a few shipwrecks. Among them was the Bryce infantry folder, my music, and the new worldwide folder. So it will take a little work to get them back together. We'll add it to the Finns and Italians.

The Paradropper Unit works in game, only the Drop.flc is blank.

I already use your great American, British, Dutch and German Infantry Units in my WWII Scenario and I'm looking forward to see the French WW2 MG in a Future Release.

Top Bottom