Intersite BtS PitBoss

Is there a new IP? Because I can't connect again.

Edit: nevermind, worked this time.

Nice playing Robboo. It was fun. you should have taken a peacedeal earlier but that too late now. see you in a next Pitboss game!!!

Well played, folks. I'm going to retire to AI to speed the game up and my teammates can log in if they see something useful to do with the remains of my civ.

Nice playing Robboo. It was fun. you should have taken a peacedeal earlier but that too late now. see you in a next Pitboss game!!!

None was offered, that I was aware of. no matter. Writing was on the wall from early on.

This game took a very definite course once the first war started. I kind of disagree with my teammates that the game was "given" to PAL. I suspect they will win but it will be because of initial placement of civs more so than anything they did or anyone else didnt do. All 4 of them together...only team like that. So if anything this shows better map generation is needed in a team game. Its random and stuff happens.

nice game sonny. I cant wait to see how this one plays out. If any one has any need for a player in a pitboss. Give me a shout.

None was offered, that I was aware of. no matter. Writing was on the wall from early on.

This game took a very definite course once the first war started. I kind of disagree with my teammates that the game was "given" to PAL. I suspect they will win but it will be because of initial placement of civs more so than anything they did or anyone else didnt do. All 4 of them together...only team like that. So if anything this shows better map generation is needed in a team game. Its random and stuff happens.

nice game sonny. I cant wait to see how this one plays out. If any one has any need for a player in a pitboss. Give me a shout.

I completely agree with Roboo on this and I certainly know that Classical Hero felt the same. Now that the full world map can be viewed it is clear that all teams bar PAL have at least 1 or 2 people on either small, distant islands or in some very poor terrain.

As to this game, the early war between CF and CDZ doomed both of them. I expected you guys to make peace, maybe even ally, when it became clear that CDZ would not roll CF.

As to this game, the early war between CF and CDZ doomed both of them. I expected you guys to make peace, maybe even ally, when it became clear that CDZ would not roll CF.

YEp early wars that gain nothing end up losing for both civs

I retire from this game. It was fun but now there nothing left to do. Wish you guys the best for the rest of the game. See you in another Pitboss game.

WOW... good team mate.

Writes name on list of people not to team with EVER.

WOW... good team mate.

Writes name on list of people not to team with EVER.

Well actualy i m the 3th quitting this team so i dont think i m a bad teammate. we played with 2 people for a while in this team but u didnt noticed i guess.

Top Bottom