IO4 - Sex, Drugs, and More Drugs!

Gawd... what have I done...

Back to the game...

Next player double check our cities. I MM'ed to be for production for the most part. The time for developing cottages is upon us. We'll need at least one library being built this set, probably Hamsterdam, so we can be working on our first GS and reduce and cut down on turns for research. Justiciaria should get the second library. Because we won't get IW just yet and with most of our resource tiles produce, after these 2 workers being built we'll be at 6 workers for 5 cities. Not bad so Matrix can afford to go for another library or worker if its necessary.

Since we don't have marble and trading for it doesn't seem likely, if we build the GLib we will need to chop it in. With alpha, trade it around, hopefully pick up Maths or at least IW. I'll laugh if these psychos all went the Lit path :lol:

You guys realize there's still over 36 hours until it begins, right?

Well, it's T minus 2 hours, 24 minutes until I go and pick up my girlfriend, so let's play an SG turnset to relax myself!

If I remember right it's my turn anyway, so I'm playing now.

All right, here we go. Sorry if the report is subpar, but I'm understandably kinda distracted right now... So, here we go!

Turn 110 - Everything looks good, I'm a bit uncomfortable about the lack of military units, but whatever.

Turn 111 - I move a warrior in Greece and find that Alex has mined copper. Good thing he's so far away from us.

Turn 112 - In Justiciara, a granary is built. I choose to build a Library there, because I think someone said that we need some libraries. Also, the Great Wall is BIAFAL/BIADL/BSE.

This picture sums that up.

Turn 113 - A granary is built in Idiotsburgh (renamed because I know what -burgh means). So, I set Idiotsburgh to build a Library. Hey, why not?

Also, there's an axeman near the Matrix. Hey, no worries, Matrix is defended right?

Well, yes, worries. Because Matrix is defended by a SPEARMAN. Axemen EAT Spearmen for breakfast! So I start Matrix on a Chariot. I also max out the production. You want the city to live, don't you?

Turn 114 - Ragnar asks for OB, and I accept, since his only worst enemy is Gandhi. Gandhi won't attack us.

Also, I whip the chariot in Matrix so we can actually live.

How I love the whip.

Oh, also, Hamsterdam finishes the worker and starts another Library. This library, however, will be chopped.

Turn 115 - The Axeman is on our horses! Can't let that happen! Chariot, attack!!

Chariot wins by a comfortable margin (3/4 life left), and I breathe a heavy sigh of relief. I also find out that chopping the Library in Hamsterdam will only take off one turn. I do it anyway.

Turn 116 - We meet Tokugawa... and the screenshot doesn't go through. Typical. I also find out that Alex is currently quarrying Marble... So he could either be a wonder freak or an army freak.

Turn 117 - We're top in score!! ZZZZ

Turn 118 - Justiciara becomes unhappy because no one is defending the city. Seriously, at least have one unit there... I ignore Justiciara's pleas for now, because I want to finish the Library. Also, Neiliopolis expands.

Turn 119 - I find a barbarian city.

Other than that, nothing.

Turn 120 - Hamsterdam finishes a library!! I start a chariot, because we need at least some semblance of an army.

This is Hamsterdam at turn 120. All right, I guess.

Also, Matrix finishes the worker and starts on a library.

I left two workers and a warrior unmoved for the next guy, I wasn't sure what to do with them. I can't remember who the next guy is at the moment.

Also, here's the save:

1000 BC

I feel like I screwed up, but that might just be the pre-prom nerves.

Also, T minus 1 hour 35 minutes until I see my girlfriend...

Have fun, and we want to see the pics.

Oh, yeah I just remembered we have to call our first GG "The Dude"

Hey good turn.

All civs one one big massive continent, we are lucky to have our own corner.

I think I'm next, so this is a GOT IT, I will play later today.

Yeah, funny though that in a lot of my fast play games I've been just burning through just about all the AIs have been on one land mass. This is on fractal medium sea level settings, weird.

Also, again, how many warmongerers do we have here? Toku, Shaka, Alex, Ragnar, and Qin on occasion. With poor Gandhi as our buffer. :lol:

Yeah, funny though that in a lot of my fast play games I've been just burning through just about all the AIs have been on one land mass. This is on fractal medium sea level settings, weird.

Also, again, how many warmongerers do we have here? Toku, Shaka, Alex, Ragnar, and Qin on occasion. With poor Gandhi as our buffer. :lol:

Don't worry we can make war too, a very hazy and weavy war, but war none the less :smoke::ar15::eekdance:

The only question I have is what units we attack with.
Me personally, I like Macemen. It is usually a race to Civil Service, and from there it will be worth the detour through Machinery. Then stomp Gandhi/Shaka and maybe Ragnar as well.

Well dudes, not much happened....

We whipped the library in Justicaria, built another chariot. We found another greek city.... ho hum.
Our landing is crawling with scouts from our other places, and they all ask the same question... "Hey man, can you help us out...."

Just surfing all of the info screens, and saw this...

Could it be, Shaka will trade us a happy resouce, and take some doobies that he does not need in return.....

You bet!!! Now I have always wanted some fur pants

the save

You know, I forgot that this wasn't SGOTM 11, and I said, "Fur? FUR!!!?? OH GOD YES!!"

Then I remembered. Now I feel sad.

You know, I forgot that this wasn't SGOTM 11, and I said, "Fur? FUR!!!?? OH GOD YES!!"

Then I remembered. Now I feel sad.

Ha !
Sorry to crush the life out of you so horribly.

IO, How was your evening, I must admit I wasn't expecting you to sober up be online so quickly

EDIT. Oh, and sorry for the lame turn post. Its the weekend so I try to spend the time with the kidlets.

Neil man, fur is murder man, I'm sticking to hemp pants. Way uncool.

And with the kiddies you should just do what Arathorn and Rex are doing, pass on the torch.

@IO, nice to see you still alive. How's the head?

Glad to see we can wear fur coats now. Also this will give shaka another reason not to declare on us.

HEADS UP: Before I forget, I want to let you guys know I'll be out of action from this Thurs. through Sun., the 6th to the 9th. Have a wedding to help organize and attend to down in Philly. If my sets come up, naturally skip me. I'll still be able to contribute though through the powers of a 3G network and an Android. :D

Top Bottom