IOT Resource Wars

Sultanate of Egypt

Capital: Cairo
Government: Monarchy, led by the Sultan
Religion: Islam, some Coptic Christians
Language:Egyptian Arabic
Currency: Dinar
Economy: Capitalist
Social policies: Leans relatively towards the right, due to lack of an actual law system, most courts use Sharia law for the time being
Military: No formal army, the Sultan's private army fufills this role.
Goal: Rule over the Middle East, North Africa, and a colonial Empire

Egypt was in a state of anarchy until approximately the 1450s (2030s in the Gregorian calendar), when a man by the name of Ismail Abu Hassan conquered Cairo with an army of Bedouin mercenaries. After crowning himself Sultan Ismail I of Egypt, he managed to 'aquire' large amounts of Egypt and the West bank thanks to his influence.

Attachments

• IOTRW.png
    IOTRW.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 116
update 1

The great floods have finished, resources are rare, a new age is on the horizon, some call it the Neo-dark ages but I call it the Neo-Renaissance, with my families and freinds blood and body at the deep of the oceans, I vow to make this world a better place!

Spoiler :

Link to claims thread is on my first post, so is the resource map, the resources aren't really accurate, so dont judge and the improvements is how much of an improvement have started but not finished producing, bold diplomatic stuff

To farsight, give me five minutes, I'll add you

Known Mistakes - Haven't added Egypts name to the map
Celtic empire has 9.5 LP's

EDIT: Never mind.

The Deustchland Reich is making an offer France can't refuse. Renounce claims to Elsaß-Lothringen (Aslance-Lorraine), and reconize Germany's exclusive rights to unite the fellow Germanic Anglo-Saxons under the unity of Germanic peoples.

In this, we would also say to Siberia that you can keep your Celts. We have no intention to expand into Scotland or Ireland. I can not give the same garuntee to Wales ust yet, we'll haveto see France's response.

The Deustchland Reich is making an offer France can't refuse. Renounce claims to Elsaß-Lothringen (Aslance-Lorraine), and reconize Germany's exclusive rights to unite the fellow Germanic Anglo-Saxons under the unity of Germanic peoples.

And what? Or what? Answer both! France had no fear of GERMANY, of all nations!

-L

Can we expand outside of SOIs?

I would like to announce an alliance between the Aryan Union and the 4th Reich. For the preservation of the master race.

France, I suggest you back off of Germany's rightful land, or face war between not one, but two enemies.

Well, I was Boerd and I had some time, this is what appeared:

Due to Lack of information I had to guess for some, If you want moving Just PM me.

That looks great!

In this, we would also say to Siberia that you can keep your Celts. We have no intention to expand into Scotland or Ireland. I can not give the same garuntee to Wales ust yet, we'll haveto see France's response.

Its Alsace not Aslance.

@ France

We propose an alliance as we're both democratic :). Do you accept?
(I'm New England btw)

Can Australia and Egypt change to less dark blue colors?

My dictionary defines Aslance and Lorriane as regions in western France. Last time I checked, that wasn't in Germany.

Why are you bothering with the British Isles at all?

Can we expand outside of SOIs?

Yes.

The French's arrogance led them to their downfall multiple times in history. I guess some things never change.

Your continued existence.

And the Germans' arrogance led to their downfall as well. We'll see what happens.

I'll offer you your continued existence if you promise not to claim anywhere west of Berlin again.

-L

And the Germans' arrogance led to their downfall as well. We'll see what happens.

Actually, that was also Japan not sinking the US carriers and not destroying the fuel supplies than German arrogance. Of course, Hitler probably would have been fine if he didn't screw with the USSR and if he attacked British military and not civilian targets.

Top Bottom