IOT Resource Wars

Germany has the true Aryan blood in them, they have the right of way. You also forget that I said that Germany has more right to the land then you. Because they have more right and better people, you are in no position to push them around.

So know your place, or we'll show it to you.

I've Changed the map a bit (resource map), I haven't removed Maxa's uranium, even though its not supposed to be there or Mathamalus, but I have added some in Canada, Alaska (CELTICEMPIRE) has 9.5

I'll create the social group

The group is up
happy hunting (the vile frenchies)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/group.php?groupid=403

We'll join, but we want EVERYONE wiped off the map, so....

The Empire of the Steppes shall have an empire stretching from almost coast to almost coast! (Because we fear the ocean remember?)

Ummmm . . . what?? :dubious:

What you're saying is that your offer is reasonable because Germany's much more awesome then France.

Anyone else here see a problem with that?

-L

Nope!:)

Germany has the true Aryan blood in them, they have the right of way. You also forget that I said that Germany has more right to the land then you. Because they have more right and better people, you are in no position to push them around.

So know your place, or we'll show it to you.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Republican Spain-Foreign Affairs Department

New Republican Spain think It may be prudent for the allies of France to band together in the form of one single Defensive alliance in response to the threats of the Union of "those who thinks France is an arrogant coward that needs to be wiped off the map"

Spain maintains the position that France is not arrogant, does not need to be wiped of the map and Anyone who calls our allies cowardly should begin to worry and fear because we will come on them like a large fish in the night (A Very large and Very angry Fish).​

Spain maintains the position that France is not arrogant, does not need to be wiped of the map and Anyone who calls our allies cowardly should begin to worry and fear because we will come on them like a large fish in the night (A Very large and Very angry Fish).

France does too deserve to be wiped off the map. As does Germany, Spain, and every other nation in the World. But we don't even know who the heck you are yet, so we'll leave you alone (Oh, and you are unable to attack us:))

Oh, and you are unable to attack us:)

What if I come at you with a load of interesting helicopters.

Also:

I didn't move The Steppes because How can you have an economic alignment if you have no economy?

Aesthetics are taking priority here, it looks bad when 2 names are at the same place.

How about this (Edited last post)

I didn't move The Steppes because How can you have an economic alignment if you have no economy?

Our economic system is Barbarism (The strong take what they want from the weak).

Its fine where it is.

Also, shouldn't the Deutschland Reich be at +10?

The Stepes should be +10 on the left right. There is no economy so therefore no government control in the economy.

And once again I dislike where I am on the scale. I AM A DEMOCRACY! I shouldn't be that Authoritarian. Put me at +6 (Econ) +3(Soc).

Fixed it based on Venezuela's choices.

The Stepes should be +10 on the left right. There is no economy so therefore no government control in the economy.

I agree.

Also, since we pretty much have no government (You are even allowed to commit murder) wouldn't we have a -10 rating, in a paradoxal sort of way?

Also, shouldn't the Deutschland Reich be at +10?

I actually thought that really the Steppes is a whole lot more Authoritarian that that of the Deutschland Reich and that really the Germans have more civil liberties than Alaska and so I put them lower.

Meanwhile

Republican Spain- Secretary of War

Dear Sir Tom Farquharson

Guerilla Activities in Nationalist Territories continue to wear down the Numbers and Morale of the Nationalist Army. Republican Militia forces continue to Push through Spain and have finally managed to Break through the fortified Nationalist location of Cadiz.

The Major Slums and Shanty towns of the City prevented the NAS(National Army of Spain) from digging in and forming a coherent perimeter. They were also hindered by the masses of the population who had lived there trying to flee into the main areas of the city.

The Outer Regions of the City soon fell leaving the NAS with no options but to close access to the Refugees fleeing towards the city. This left a large population living in the slums, in a poor quality of life, ripe to be filled with the new hopes that Republican Spain has to offer. We managed to recruit a whole new Militia Division from this rabble known as the "Cadiz Republican Volunteers". After an 8 month siege the city fell on the 12 of December 2050. A glorious victory to the National Liberation Front.

In other news we are still being held back by firm resistance in Santiago, the battle has been raging on now for over 18 months yet still neither side seems to be gaining the upper hand. However I hope to change this if you can persuade our French Allies join us here, they will be able to field more advanced weaponry and better trained soldiers. With there help we could win Santiago with, as you know, I believe to be the key to the whole Iberian Peninsula.

We have also revived good initial reports from our colonial forces fighting in Africa. We will maintain vigilance here.

However, one thing is troubling me, although we appear to be about equal with the other nations across the world in territory we still are lagging behind economical.We are still dealing with what has been left behind by the Nationalist and this mess will be hard enough to clean up however there is another problem. It appears that in none of our territories or in our Planned Area of Expansion is there any indication of any surviving resources such as Oil, Silicon or (Pray we needn't have to use it) Uranium. This could prove to be a problem later.

With Regards

Field-Marshal Rafael Mateo

And once again I dislike where I am on the scale. I AM A DEMOCRACY! I shouldn't be that Authoritarian.

UK is a Democracy, America is a Democracy, Many places are democracies but look where they appear.

France sees no point to even acknowledging the anti-France alliance exists. Ergo, we refuse to acknowledge the existence of all the component nations of the alliance.

We hereby refuse to recognize the Aryan Union, Deutschland Reich, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, The Steppes, and the Kingdom of Nepal as nations.

-L

Republican Spain-Foreign Affairs Department

France sees no point to even acknowledging the anti-France alliance exists. Ergo, we refuse to acknowledge the existence of all the component nations of the alliance.

We hereby refuse to recognize the Aryan Union, Deutschland Reich, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, The Steppes, and the Kingdom of Nepal as nations.

-L

Due to the above Statement Spain refuse to recognise The Aryan Union, The Steppes and the Kingdom of Nepal. It has not yet decided on the other 2 member nations of, what is now commonly referred to in Spain as, "The Evil Alliance of Warmongering Idiots".

We dont like France but we would like to have good relationships with our Spanish communist brothers

Quite frankly I don't care what any of you people do.

We'll join, but we want EVERYONE wiped off the map, so....

The Empire of the Steppes shall have an empire stretching from almost coast to almost coast! (Because we fear the ocean remember?)

That's actually a pretty good idea, you'd never have to worry about building a navy. However, if someone on another continent nuked you, you'd be pretty screwed since you wouldn't be able to get troops to them.

Spanish Embassy Venezuela

The Following letter was sent in reply to Venezuela

Dear Mr. Hugo Chavez

We too would wish to retain good relations but if you continue in this aggressive manner towards France then we will have a lower opinion of you.

Bury the Hatchet, we are all brothers in the Continuing Revolutionary Process of the Glorious Proletariat. We must not lower ourselves to the level of the Bourgeois opportunists that seek to destroy our way of life.

Yours in good Faith

Sir Tom Farquharson

Top Bottom