IOT Resource Wars

We back our French allies, Alsace-Lorraine had long been French before the Prussians came and stole it. Even your great leader Bismarck was reluctant to annex the region why would you want to go against his wishes, he did after all unite the Great German state did he not?

Oh yeah, are we ever gonna see the resource map?

Just so everyone knows, I'll trade oil (assuming it's turnly) and RPs for XPs. Rates are negotiable (you propose them, then we haggle. Because haggling is fun.)

Yeah, I need one of those first don't I... if anyone contacts me I'll get one of those instead of the exploring office thing.

The Kingdom of Nepal wants to get in on the France hatin alliance, may we join?

Why does everyone always hate me? Come DOW me if you wanna play, don't skulk around in the shadows like the Germans you are!

Spain, New England, can I count on you if they decide to be men? USR, will you aid me?

-L
You got in our way. Germany gave you a very very reasonable offer, and you refused.

Why does everyone always hate me? Come DOW me if you wanna play, don't skulk around in the shadows like the Germans you are!

Spain, New England, can I count on you if they decide to be men? USR, will you aid me?

-L

You can count on us to support you with any means necessary!

N J Cow doesn’t have a SOI, but he wants new continent areas. A lot of them.

Top Bottom