Iran Iraq War Mod+Scenario

Stay away from DCM or I won't play the new version. It makes the AI stupid and very passive everywhere I have seen it in action.

I always appreciate suggestions. I have incorporated Better BTS AI as well for the next release and have found the AI to be aggressive actually. You can always turn DCM off in my mod.

Thanks. :)

I've been working hard on updating it. It nearly ready, but I will need a little more time. I have to place the new resources and fix the air combat experience mod just a bit.

I've updated it with about 20 or some new mod/components that add new features. In addition, I'm adding patrol boats, a custom Iraqi F1 skin from the Iran Iraq War, new promotions, and some better artwork for the wonders. I might also include scud missile artwork.

It has taken me some time, but i believe it will be worth it.

Well, I'm still working on the update. It is nearing completion. A screenshot is attached. The date is wrong though.

Attachments

• IIW.jpg
    IIW.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 108
The new units I created and/or modified. They include new skins or new scultped units such as the MiG-17, MiG-19, Su-17, T-62, and Unique Generals. Last thing I have to do is re-merge the Mine Warfare mod.

I hope everyone likes the update and all the unique units. There are virtually unique units/artstyles for around 70% of all unitclasses for each country.

Attachments

• units.jpg
    units.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 95
  • airunits.jpg
    airunits.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 72
Thanks. :)

I've been working hard on updating it. It nearly ready, but I will need a little more time. I have to place the new resources and fix the air combat experience mod just a bit.

I've updated it with about 20 or some new mod/components that add new features. In addition, I'm adding patrol boats, a custom Iraqi F1 skin from the Iran Iraq War, new promotions, and some better artwork for the wonders. I might also include scud missile artwork.

It has taken me some time, but i believe it will be worth it.

Sounds awesome :ar15:

Yes, I asked because I did not know this symbol for shia slam.
For a moment i almost thought you were going to issue the poor modder some sharia death penalty for some small error which offends muslims :D

I have to say I am not sure what it means. The symbol in RFC: SOI is arabic writing that means Shia, I believe. I found the symbol last night on the web, but cannot find it today. If it really not appropriate I can always change it.

There's just one thing i particulary don't like:

Why is there almost no prebuilt buildings at the start of the game ? Is that really realistic, did the countries at the start of scenario really had so bad infrastructure ? :confused:

Top Bottom