Iron and Blood 3: Rapid Fire

Do you have 2 fleets? One in the Coast of Iberia and one in the North Sea? Also: why don't you scrap those factories and make the land useless to him?

I need the factories to generate wealth or I will not be able to fund. I might consider scrapping if I claim Norway...

In seconds realisation...

Change of orders: has 2 IC into a navy and set 6 IC into claiming Norway.

Income: 81 IC

Expansion: 16 IC
(8 IC Chad, 8 IC Sudan)
Military: 36 IC
Industry: 28 IC

Bank: 1 IC

Rome laughs at the pathetic French and German Barbarians. The only Empire is the Roman Empire.

Rome laughs at the pathetic French and German Barbarians. The only Empire is the Roman Empire.

The German empire laughs at the Roman softies. Who destroyed your empire previously? The Germans.

You never destroyed us. You only took the Western Empire. We survived in the East.

You never destroyed us. You only took the Western Empire. We survived in the East.

...then you called the Germans and other Western powers to defend you. Then the city of Venice raided your empire. Then the Ottomans came and took your capital.

Result: the third Rome is Moscow.

ooc: the ottomans never existed in this universe. Also the Crusaders never took Constantinople.

IC: Who are those ottomans? And we never asked for help from the Barbarians.

ooc: the ottomans never existed in this universe. Also the Crusaders never took Constantinople.

IC: Who are those ottomans? And we never asked for help from the Barbarians.

ooc: What is there to say they did not exist? The Crusaders were called to aid the defence, yer?

IC: O Rome: your education system is at fault. Your forgotten about the Ottomans? Your pride will sweep you away.

ooc: Read the sign up thread dammit. We dont follow RL history!!!!! What a surprise?!

ooc: Read the sign up thread dammit. We dont follow RL history!!!!! What a surprise?!

OOC: I am sorry but I will follow it. You just followed the one case. Anyway just because not all history is followed does not mean some events occures.

ooc: Who is Rome? You or me. I will call the GM and I shall invade you.

IC: Have you not heard the wise words ''Never anger the third most powerful state in the world'' ?

Roman Orders:

14 IC into Venetia and 10 IC into Lebanon
80 IC into Units:

40 into Armies
40 Into Navies

Have 30 Armies and 30 Navy to attack the Frankish Barbarians (Ailedhoo). Have the rest Army and Navy (Almost 30 to 40 each) to defend Rome from Barbarians.

Note: Hispania (Mayor) gave me permission to use Gibratal.

Count down to orders lock? :mischief:

Original Post said:
GM: Orders Lock in 5 days, with 2 days to do stats updates.
Therefore
[TIMER=10/7/2012 4:16 PM EDT; LOCK!][/TIMER] until the lock, I believe.
If timer does not work for some reason, it locks on October 7th, 2012, at 4:16 PM EDT (GMT -4).

Therefore
[TIMER=10/7/2012 4:16 PM EDT; LOCK!][/TIMER] until the lock, I believe.
If timer does not work for some reason, it locks on October 7th, 2012, at 4:16 PM EDT (GMT -4).

Oh hey, I didn't even know that was there

Top Bottom