Iron and Blood: Redux – Sign Up Thread

I have 2, 3, and AOM. Unfortunately, 2 won't play on my computer 95% of the time for some ******ed reason and I can't reinstall because I can't find disc 2, I lost my TAD disk (and thus can't use my level 40 Japan home city), and if I play an AOM skirmish on medium, the computer tears my jugular out.

ooc: Changed Gonverment.

Really, christos? Before the game even started?

:p

Was Afghanileaks for Iron and Blood? I thought I had did that for another game (these things are really starting to run together). Of course, I have every right to be suspicious after the faux Social Group started in Iron in Blood and the copycats in other IOTs since. The last thing anyone wants, I'm sure, is for a secret alliance masquerading using something benign such as kittens or Age of Empires as a front. Then again, it may be a coincidence the group was founded shortly after the Redux sign-ups started (I do have people watch these things after all).

Better suspicious and wrong than not suspicious and blindsided.

Who would do such a despicable thing? :mischief:

Never played it.
You should it will give you an idea how these more complicated games work. I hear Civilization IV is good too.

Earlier today.

Spoiler :

Just now.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    51.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 245
I'm also missing my RON disk.

REALLY wish I still had the receipts.

I tried RoN but it was not as good as Civ IV,

Very interesting.

What's more likely? That the group founded November 1st by three IBR players (Germany, Russia, Byzantine and later, Mongolia) was really just for an AoE multiplayer game (despite the description not pointing to that, the group being private, and being invite only) or that it was a secret alliance? The fact that 85% of the messages were deleted, three members kicked out of the group, and the group is now moderated after the reveal points to it being a secret alliance.

Note, the group was founded merely one day after sign-ups began. The three original members all signed up October 31st with General Olaf joining the alliance at a later date. The three (later four) nations are Mongolia, Byzantine, Russia, and Germany. Looking at the map, the four would all have a vested interest in an alliance.

Sonereal, I must say you are worse than Davide Icke and Erich von Daniken together.

Then why dont people try and stop hiding their diplomacy and groups? If these alliances are not malicious, then why not name them so that we know what they are? And if it is indeed not related to this game as you say, then why not make it public for everyone to see?

And that doesnt mean create a new group to do this in and pretend its the old one.

Again, what is the reason behind making the group private and then deleting 85% of the messages once the group was found out? That's the complete opposite of what someone without a guilty conscious would do when confronted with accusations.

Then why dont people try and stop hiding their diplomacy and groups? If these alliances are not malicious, then why not name them so that we know what they are? And if it is indeed not related to this game as you say, then why not make it public for everyone to see?

And that doesnt mean create a new group to do this in and pretend its the old one.

Because it's fun?

Its because we were going to play AoE tonight, I have no idea why kiwitt put invite only and other stuff, all I know is that I have him on gameranger, and instead of chatting on GR we decided to set the game up in the group and time, but since olaf and SK didn't show up he deleted it.

So, the purge of members and posts in a group apparently for an AoE multiplayer game just happened to coincide with the accusations? That's mighty convenient since with that "excuse", you A.) Explain why Olaf (Mongolia) and SK (Byzantine) were kicked and B.) Why, even if the group was set to public, the posts would be deleted.

Except the group description doesn't point to the group being for a multiplayer game. Even if that point is ignored, it doesn't explain why the posts and members would be kicked out.

So, a run down.

-Age of Empires Social Group is created November 1st, one day following the sign-up thread is posted. The group is originally founded by Germany, Byzantine, and Russia. Mongolia later joins group.

-Social Group is linked in thread. Accusations and immediately labeled wild conspiracy theory by one AoE member. The AoE GM oddly ignores accusations and talks about Age of Empires and CivIV. The problem with the latter is this.

You should it will give you an idea how these more complicated games work. I hear Civilization IV is good too.

This is odd way to phase it, given the fact Kiwitt created the popular Road to War modmod, the Historical Edition. However, we can also ignore that if you will.

-AoE group has members purged and 85% of posts deleted. Group is set from Invite to Moderated. This after the accusations. Official reason is that SK and Olaf didn't show up. However, why delete posts after getting rid all the members of the group? If the group is set to moderated, then there would be no reason to get rid of the posts as the logical thing to do would be to show players not playing in the AoE multiplayer game the group.

-Since then, the Communist Union SG, a Revolution Social Group has seen VERY recent activity again. Note: Revolution ended a year ago and Kiwitt was not a player.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/group.php?groupid=387

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    105.1 KB · Views: 83
I never knew Kiwitt was a player in Revolution.

Sarcasm does not translate over the internet, I forgot.

Neither does anything else if you're using Google Translate.

Top Bottom