Iron and Blood: Redux – Sign Up Thread

Wow, I guess the old secret social group trick isn't gonna work anymore. New ways of deception must be developed immediately.

Kiwitt created the popular Road to War modmod, the Historical Edition.
Thanks for that recognition ... it took a lot of work to make that mod. The next version is going to take even longer.

Wow, I guess the old secret social group trick isn't gonna work anymore. New ways of deception must be developed immediately.

I've already developed them.

Earlier today.

Spoiler :

Just now.

Spoiler :
Your photoshop skills are amazing. I'll keep that in mind when I see any more of your posts and images. (Double A was good at that as well. ;) )

You probably should save your writing skills and artistic energies to the main game and getting others to chime in, as it could be dangerous (see below).

Yeah, but no one trusts me anymore.

TRUST ME SO I CAN STAB YOU.

Your photoshop skills are amazing. I'll keep that in mind when I see any more of your posts and images. (Double A was good at that as well. ;) )

You probably should save your writing skills and artistic energies to the main game and getting others to chime in, as it could be dangerous (see below).

You know you are not fooling anyone right? I have already had an accidental confirmation that the AoE group was for a secret alliance.
Just tell your parents and get out of the alliance closet already!

You know you are not fooling anyone right? I have already had an accidental confirmation that the AoE group was for a secret alliance.
What group ?

I wonder how long it will take for this thread to get locked.

Ok guys. Enough about the group. Let’s keep this thread on target.

Also, I think this is a perfect time to remind everyone that I need to be invited to any and all groups for this game. If I am not, and I find out later, let’s just say I can do whatever I want in the game and you won’t like it. ;)

Can I have a link to the diplomacy group?

So, the purge of members and posts in a group apparently for an AoE multiplayer game just happened to coincide with the accusations? That's mighty convenient since with that "excuse", you A.) Explain why Olaf (Mongolia) and SK (Byzantine) were kicked and B.) Why, even if the group was set to public, the posts would be deleted.

Except the group description doesn't point to the group being for a multiplayer game. Even if that point is ignored, it doesn't explain why the posts and members would be kicked out.

So, a run down.

-Age of Empires Social Group is created November 1st, one day following the sign-up thread is posted. The group is originally founded by Germany, Byzantine, and Russia. Mongolia later joins group.

-Social Group is linked in thread. Accusations and immediately labeled wild conspiracy theory by one AoE member. The AoE GM oddly ignores accusations and talks about Age of Empires and CivIV. The problem with the latter is this.

This is odd way to phase it, given the fact Kiwitt created the popular Road to War modmod, the Historical Edition. However, we can also ignore that if you will.

-AoE group has members purged and 85% of posts deleted. Group is set from Invite to Moderated. This after the accusations. Official reason is that SK and Olaf didn't show up. However, why delete posts after getting rid all the members of the group? If the group is set to moderated, then there would be no reason to get rid of the posts as the logical thing to do would be to show players not playing in the AoE multiplayer game the group.

-Since then, the Communist Union SG, a Revolution Social Group has seen VERY recent activity again. Note: Revolution ended a year ago and Kiwitt was not a player.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/group.php?groupid=387

They were kicked because they didn't show up on gameranger, and the posts were deleted because I gave kiwitt my gameranger password which is also my FB password.

How is it active when it was changed the last time in January 2011?

This is absurd, I really see no reason to spam the thread with this.

Yeah, but no one trusts me anymore.

TRUST ME SO I CAN STAB YOU.

I lol'd reading this. It reminded me of what you said in the I&B I diplomacy group: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend until I back stab them."

@ BSmith: How are you going to determine the outcome of battles in I&B Redux?

I lol'd reading this. It reminded me of what you said in the I&B I diplomacy group: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend until I back stab them."

@ BSmith: How are you going to determine the outcome of battles in I&B Redux?

That is in the rules in the diplo group.

One of the many teachings from the Book of Stalin.

Top Bottom