Iron and Blood: Redux – Sign Up Thread

Theocratic Monarchy.

I'm going to win this game by doing odd jobs for the mod! :smug:

The Kingdom of Benin is a absolute monarcy. Probably transforming into a Constitutional Monarchy sooner or lter.

Constitutional Monarchy

Byzantine History 1796-1825

The White Hands overthrew the emperor in 1796. After a three year intereggenum, in 1799, the "New Empire" was established with a bill of rights and a new HRE style system of electing the emperor. A provine system was established and the elected leaders of each province formed the Imperial Council. At death of the current emperor the Council would convene and elect a new emperor.

The leader of the White Hands, George Constantine, was elected emperor. His reign was fruitful. In 1825, Eorge Constantine died. HIse seccessor was named Perseus, after an ancient Greek legendary hero.

Byzantium is a republican empire if that makes any sense.

Hummmmm. Mine is kind of unique. Perhaps its simply a Federation? Or maybe an oligarchic monarchy?

OK – Some goodies for you guys for the weekend.

Map is updated for Update 0 with cities and everything. I have also added starting stats.

Diplomacy is now allowed, but PLEASE use the group. Do not clutter this thread with diplo.

I will still accept 2 more sign-ups, but as it stands I’ll get the game thread up early next week (and more details about the update timing.)

Please keep updating your government type here in this thread. I’ll continue to add them to the stats page on my end. I probably won’t update the stats until Update 1.

@SK: Your government type is not in the stats, but is in my records.
@Yoshi: I still need a flag.

Oligarchic Federation then.

Borjiginia is a Khanate (semi-hereditary monarchy), although my join post gives a better idea of it ;)

My government form is: Republic

Top Bottom