Iroqi Communication Thread

They took two cities (Torusopolis and Fruitbomb). These are the cities we just spent gold on to rush the pikes last turn. A turn late and a gold piece short to paraphrase another saying.

The Greeks just told us their galley is in the way of the Galls. The Galls are going to attack in the north. We can 't be in two places at once unless we split out immortal stack. That's called getting divided and conquered.

It's time to give this one up guys. The Galls will not make peace unless we give them cities. This is a coordinated attack the the Galls and Iroqi.

Are we going to give up this easily? I don't have the time to look at the save, but I will have a good couple of hours in.. well acouple of hours.

We must get MIA to declare war on the Iroqi (and maybe even K.I.S.S.)

While not looking at the save, our initial strategy should be moving our defensive units to the south and protect our southern borders. K.I.S.S. may be unaware that we know that they are coming from the north, so we move all of our immortals north. The minute they land, we pick off as many of them as possible using our road networks.

Of course, the galls may have sent that message to M.I.A. knowing that it would get back to us. Is it possible that the message was just a feint to turn our attention north, while the Iroqi attacked our southern borders?

Come on guys! We can't give up now, this is just starting to get really fun.

I think it may be time to consider that we have lost them southern cities, pull as many defences back to our core cities as possible, If we concentrate our defences on a smaller area it allows us to move around etc to defend the land early.

Its probably time to admit we wont win the game but if we're going to lose were going to do so well!

Top Bottom