IsrNES4: Novus Ordo Seclorum

To Kingdom of Bei
From Kingdom of Han

It is agreed then!

@Israelite: Since there are no stats now, and since this is the best time to write orders, I assume that orders won't be due tomorrow...

Need stats to do orders. I have no clue what I have. If nothing changed last turn, and my stats are right, just pm me and I will send orders.

So, six hours until Monday, PST...

I really like this NES, but an uncertain update/stats schedule might force me to quit in the next few days.

I'll send orders tomorrow, would've send them earlier but I still don't have a net access. With luck I'll get access next week, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, birdjaguar send me a PM in which he told me I can start playing as Mughal if I want to. I'll decide by tomorrow wether I'll switch to them or continue as Tenochtitlan as I originally planned. The real question is, have I got time to look into Mughal's current political situation.

If any1 has anything to say to me, send it via PM, I won't be using AIM or Messenger for now.

If u want to start the update without me, Isr, then do so, and hopefully you can accept my orders a little late into it. My orders shouldn't change the update very much because I can safely say that I won't be starting any huge wars etc.. yet ;)

@Fin: Stats haven't been updated yet. ;)

OOC: No offense, Israelite, but this same thing of not posting for several days in a row happened in IsrNES2, and is in large part why people lost interest in that game. We can understand if you're busy, but we do see you on AIM now and then and know you're online and can spare 30 seconds to post about the status of things. You should at least occasionally post when you're behind to let the rest of us know what's happening, or the same thing will happen over again.

Learn from the mistakes of history, and all that.

At least post that you hate us pestering you or something ;)

It's dead; see the vacation thread.

Not dead, simply on haitus. Unknown duration haitus

alex994 said:
Not dead, simply on haitus. Unknown duration haitus
I stand corrected.

A hiatus implied to be rather quite long. :p

Top Bottom