Iss

The_Coyote

Emperor
my first non combat unit, perhaps even better usable as "wonder", the ISS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station

model is a small poly monster, but luckily there is only one ISS out so far ;)

the model has 3874 vertices and 3402 triangles, and a 512 skin

scale for picture was 0.5

the model is not linked to an animation, but flies relativ high in the nif

and as i made the texture i didn´t know how to get an alpha channel to work [and i don´t know if i want come back to the model and clean the skin in the near future]

DB: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9306

Ciao
The_Coyote

Attachments

• demo_iss.jpg
    demo_iss.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 766
You left out the download link :mischief:

Awsome work :)
The poly count could be lower - but it could work as unique unit or flying high above wonder :) It's going to my personal mod :)

great job for a first unit.

my first non combat unit, not my first unit ;)

Georges baby in the space, isn't she?

and i thought it was your baby ;)

The poly count could be lower
yes, but i made the mistake right at the start and also realized it too late :(. So i had only the decision to finish the model or to start again. (and that after 10 to 15 hours invested in the model) Knowing it would fit perfect as unit like you described (and MaxRiga planed to use this way) i took the second option.

gonna try to add it to modcast

:) would be great, last time you presented a unit i almost decided to start making a "fairy"like swordfish

How well does it work, in game, i mean i dont want it able to block enemy units, nor should it get into combat?

How well does it work, in game, i mean i dont want it able to block enemy units, nor should it get into combat?
It's just a model... you do what you want with it in-game via XML... or choose not to use it... it's all up to the user... this is just a model, not a mod.

Top Bottom