Jarcast's The Etruscans for VP

Music bug fix update is online.

Just had a crash that seems related to this - I got my first Zilath, and the game crashed to desktop when I gave it a move order out of my capital.

I see. Was it the first time it happened that moving a Zilath specifically caused a crash?
Ctd are pretty annoying and can happen for a variety of reasons like mods conflicting with each other.
If it happens again in the very same modalities and conditions (that is moving a Zilath causes a ctd) then we'll have confirmation my mod is the culprit. In that case notify me and attach also the list of mods you are using and the lua.log file (for the latter you need to enable logging first if you haven't already).

Update online.

Changelog:
Nave UU is now Galley class (obsoletes at Chivalry).

Little update.

Changelog:
- now both internal and international trade routes yield Artist and Merchant points, amount of points was nerfed from 2/5 to 3/10 of Trade Route Gold.
- normal Internal Trade routes are disabled, that means replacing Granary, Stone Works, and Workshop (that's why they appear among unique components).
- Internal Trade routes yield :c5food: Food and :c5production: Production equal to 1.5x the :c5gold:Gold of the trade route.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 8
Latest 4.7.1 VP seems to break this mod by displaying granary, stone works and workshop along the rest of the usual items in civilization selection menu for a new game.

Latest 4.7.1 VP seems to break this mod by displaying granary, stone works and workshop along the rest of the usual items in civilization selection menu for a new game.
I was seeing this with IGP even with 4.6.2. Not sure what's up.

It's not the latest VP, it is explained few posts above in the latest update I made.
I had to replace the granary, stone works and workshop to eliminate the possibility to make internal trade routes so only those enabled by the UA appears.
It looks bad in selection screen but it was to improve the trade route UI in game.
I tried alternative ways to replace those buildings and make them not appear in the civ selection screen but they did not work so I had to opt for the current solution reluctantly. 😓

Top Bottom