JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I am glad that you could now start an actual game. Good for you. I would advice you to try a game first and then read civ wiki. In this way it would make more sense. The best thing of JFDLCs is that elite modders actually offer us options to enable/disenable features. You just need to open the SQL file of each modpack and follow instructions (simply type either 0/1 to check/uncheck features). So if you encounter CTD in a particular turn of the game, track down what's going on through IGE, and disenable features that might cause kinds of problems and boom, you may not just give up your campaign in the mid or late game. As far as I know is that it would be better to disenable the "loyalty" feature of Cities in development because you will always 100% encounter crashes when your city face Revolts. Hopefully my additional tips help you save some time. Good luck.

I have faith in JFD. He would eventually make his modpack sorta of compatible with VP. I guess the reason that both mod packs are not compatible right now is because VP's
Developers are busy pushing updates in a daily bases, which make JFD and his team hard to follow up. As long as VP reaches its final stage without major changes, I believe JFD will put more hummers on VP-JFDLCs Compatibility. We just need to wait and see. : )

Hi @Feralgator I'm glad to know there's people still want to see these unreleased civs. Unfortunately, I doubt that you would see them coming very soon. The Chinese civs are not on the list of JFD's top priority so far based on my intel. So I would recommend you to try other civs/mod packs. Good luck.

If this has been discussed already, please post a link to it.

Yesterday I was playing a game with me (Nri), one AI (Djoser), and 41 city-states. I had only my capital and was in the Classical Era. After I researched a technology and ended my turn, my next turn had the production image on the right side for a city I did not have and was not on the map. I still just had my capital. After I founded my second city, the mystery production image for the unseen city made sense. It was my second city, but the production image did not go away.

Mods:
Events & Decisions
RtP
CiD
ExCE
Events Compendium
Historical Religions
YAEMP v24
CPP with No EUI

If this has been discussed already, please post a link to it.

Yesterday I was playing a game with me (Nri), one AI (Djoser), and 41 city-states. I had only my capital and was in the Classical Era. After I researched a technology and ended my turn, my next turn had the production image on the right side for a city I did not have and was not on the map. I still just had my capital. After I founded my second city, the mystery production image for the unseen city made sense. It was my second city, but the production image did not go away.

Mods:
Events & Decisions
RtP
CiD
ExCE
Events Compendium
Historical Religions
YAEMP v24
CPP with No EUI

VP + JFDLC never a good combination :)

VP + EUI is not a good combination with JFDDLC. Some JFD's civs are also not balanced to be used with VP, but they work well with pure CP.

@SLGray I encountered similar bug earlier when I add JFDLC and ethnic diversity mod altogether. I did an intense research on web and I could provide a list of solution in the following for you to try if one of them actually solve your problem.

As my previous comment addressed
1. Try to uncheck GPU texture decode and Stategic View on your game's Video option
2. Lower your Texture quality to minimum
3. Try to run the game with DX9 instead of DX11
4. If none of them work out, please set your video quality (all of them) to minimum.

These are all I found from the Internet for solving this kind of issue. Hopefully I may save you some time. Good luck.

Yay!!! So excited to try them out, I've been eagerly waiting for them to release since I went to Beijing (exactly a year ago, funnily enough) and saw the Summer Palace! Thank you JFD!

WOW! Thanks for the release, JFD!

Is it only me who doesn't get text tags in game when ON Rise to Power with Hungary and Poland-Lithuania? When I turn off RtP it shows text normally. Tried clear cache already, tried change language... Any idea?

Is it only me who doesn't get text tags in game when ON Rise to Power with Hungary and Poland-Lithuania? When I turn off RtP it shows text normally. Tried clear cache already, tried change language... Any idea?

Hungary doesn't work great with RtP, and will cause an issue with the Golden Age meter tooltip; idk about P-L though. Logs might explain the issue.

Top Bottom