KotOR Mafia - game thread

Only the arm? Why not the whole body? :mischief:

"Don't see any scummy behavior in DaveShack".

Vote: NedimNapoleon hasn't been in recent games, welcome (back?) ;)
Who is this Revan character? (opens another tab to do some research)

Vote without a real reason, pretends not to know who main baddie is.

I don't see anything stunningly townie about it. I'd be a little worried if you thought you could tell his alignment merely from these two posts.

Jarrema is either lying and dead or telling the truth and lynching darkside DaveShack is a good idea. My main complaint is not bothering to use our time constructively while our votes are occupied.

"Don't see any scummy behavior in DaveShack".

Vote without a real reason, pretends not to know who main baddie is.

I don't see anything stunningly townie about it. I'd be a little worried if you thought you could tell his alignment merely from these two posts.

Jarrema is either lying and dead or telling the truth and lynching darkside DaveShack is a good idea. My main complaint is not bothering to use our time constructively while our votes are occupied.

That was Day 1, of course he's not going to vote with a real reason.

Rea the thread before you post.

I did. I want him to claim what his character is.

That was Day 1, of course he's not going to vote with a real reason.

All his posts were on day 1. I don't know how you'd conclude he's scum or town from his limited behavior on day 1.

That's why I thought it was odd that you would make such a comment. Seems like a really random thing to say. I have to hope that you're not flinching this badly from a teammate being outed. I just can't follow your thought process.

Unvote, Vote: classical_hero

Why, exactly, do you think it's a bad idea for Jarrema to post the results of his one-time scanning ability which revealed someone as being dark side?

He didn't reveal it was a one time use only, so I did not know that fact, but since it was only one use, then it makes sense, unless we find out that he can scan another person, then we will have to be suspicious of him. vote:Daveshack

In favour of Dave, I must say I didn't know who Revan is either (on D1, then I read wookiepedia).

As you may recall from the video games (or not, as some apparently haven't played them), it is possible to have a red or blue backdrop to the selected character without being a Jedi or a Sith. It is also possible to be a Force user and still have a grey backdrop.

As you may recall from the video games (or not, as some apparently haven't played them), it is possible to have a red or blue backdrop to the selected character without being a Jedi or a Sith. It is also possible to be a Force user and still have a grey backdrop.

Yes, but in KotOR II at least, if you have a blue backdrop, you got there by committing good actions (light side) and if you have a red backdrop, you got there by being a violent prig.

Or, by being loyal to the main character, who committed those actions, thus showing you tacitly support such action.

In order to be a force user with grey backdrop, you need to balance your light-side with your violent butthole side. Not exactly heroic.

I have to say that the whole exchange between john and Zack has made me rather suspicious of the latter.

I agree with Martin that Zack is being suspicious, but I don't think hes the most suspicious.

I dislike Buddha's vote on Dave, that one stands out to me more than Darth Caeser's, or SamSniped's. Not sure why, just seems to be trying to hide in a safe vote. FoS: Gone 3 the Celt for not knowing who to vote for after Jarrema posted his result.

Top Bottom