KotOR Mafia - game thread

When did I say that‽‽ Start accusing each other mindlessly against all common sense like you're expected to by ancient custom!

Vote: Zack I would also be fine with putting pressure on Winston first, still personally looking for answers to whether there's a connection there. It would help for either one to tell us more about who you are and what you've been doing.

:lol:

What's the real reason behind your voting, Earthling? I refuse to believe you're voting me for the third day in a row on such an absurd basis.

I refuse to believe you're voting me for the third day in a row on such an absurd basis.

I didn't vote for you on either Day 1 or Day 2. :confused:

But I am happy with going Zack vote: Winston Hughes. I want to hear who he is - you I said I was just suspicious of for your Day 1 actions.

I'm actually not all that curious why Zack voted for me.

Last night, Kennigit revealed to both of us that he was big time bounty hunter scum, and that he wanted to work for us regardless of who we were, and also some other things about not caring whether or not we were on opposite teams.

Yes, indeed. So Zack must have naturally assumed that, as a scumbag, I would want to destroy bounty hunters who want to work with me, instead of say, Zack, who heard the conversation and would need to be eliminated before I begin my plans for the conquest of The Galaxy.

It's almost ironclad reasoning. One wonders why Zack is still alive. Maybe I really, really like Zack. :D

vote: Samsniped

Vote: mechaerik

I don't believe he's seriously scum-hunting, just blending in.

Unvote mechaerik I'll get to you in a minute.
Vote: SamSniped because he can. Die, that is.

We would prefer if you mentioned why you were voting for someone, even if it's only because of the colour of their hair.

We would prefer if you mentioned why you were voting for someone, even if it's only because of the colour of their hair.

The Cha'DIch will be silent!

Ooops, sorry. Wrong series.

The game host/cohost/designer guy will refrain from comment on the game, lest poor SamSniped feel discriminated against by those who know he's guilty.

*stare that means holy **** he's not kidding, Dun dun dunnnn*

We had.... issues with that during one co-hosted game on the .org. Right John?

We do not need tell-you-how-to-play hosts here!

And hosts taking parts too!

Spoiler :
joking, of course

Top Bottom