KotOR Mafia - game thread

I agree The Black Knigh has to use the ability today and johnhughthom is a great target, so we'll just wait to see it work.

Buddhafish I can explain the concerns and mostly it's about recognizing potential mafia cover roles given your scan, I'll send you a quick message.

Alright, I have a one time daytime ability to resurrect a dead player. He will come to life at the end of the day If I send the orders now but I guess I have to be alive for the order to work.

Easy and secure to check and only take one phase.

If you're going to use that, you had better do it today, or at least get some protection. The Sith will be all over you like flies.

(nul due to edit)
I'm willing to give TBK a second chance, and buddhafish's neutral role could easily be a bounty hunter or a sith. Also, seeing as TBK is a valuable asset to the town if he is telling the truth, I think that you can put a protection bounty on people, if I am not mistaken.

Edit- Woops, I just read through the rules, and you can only place money on peoples heads for bounty hunters. That's kind of lame. It would help the town much more if we could protect people, but I guess Bounty Hunters are only capable of killing stuff.

If Brianna is restored, we will need a replacement player. It is probably safer to assume that her spirit is beyond the reach of abilities.

I don't want The Black to get lynched if he truly is town, so:
unvote; vote:NedimNapoleon - Those senseless votes drive me crazy.

Oh, ouch, that suddenly makes a lot more sense and complicates things.

Between Jaremma and MartinLuther, I'd lean towards Jaremma. That decision is something some townie might be more informed about so you might hear in private but the revive should help anyway.

I also doubt there will be anything wrong with the revived role, if it works it's clearly in favor of the town, that's not me speaking from Star Wars background but the situation The Black Knigh is in and what we've seen with kills. The trick will be not having the scum kill them off immediately again.

Last, related, spaceman looks like he has fallen into the lead by default. I don't think we let that stand or grow the entire rest of the Day.

I find it odd that Takhisis and Arakhor would use the dead as replacements if there was a player with a ressurection ability, but very well.

Unvote, Vote: Buddhafish

I find it odd that Takhisis and Arakhor would use the dead as replacements if there was a player with a ressurection ability, but very well.

All of the people with second roles have been in an odd spot, imo. I'd consider this part a relative non-issue.

People are scrambling for other bandwagons. I'm sticking with not think spaceman is best, I'd like to push again for Red_Spy to be put in a competitve spot for the lynch - at least there is still lots of time and if we can get him to reveal it'll be the first useful thing we have on his role.

Voters
Buddafish 2 (choxorn; Gone 3 the Celt)
Mergle 1 (Xenoneb)
The Black Knigh 5 (spaceman98; BSmith1068; Buddhafish; SamSniped; NedimNapoleon)
spaceman98 5 (DaveShack; Dreadnought; dcmort93; Verarde; NinjaCow64)
NinjaCow64 3 (SouthernKing; mechaerik; Red_Spy)
Red_Spy 1 (Earthling)
NedimNapoleon 1 (topsecret)

Bids
The Black Knigh: Five credits

…right?

I'll unvote; vote red_spy for now. TBK really should use the ability today. Ideally you would have claimed to someone in private, like Mergle.

TBK, how does this revive ability work exactly?

After re-reading the past page and a half...

wow.

There's a lot of finger pointing, but nothing really solid.

spaceman98 might have just confused TBK with someone else. But still...
Mergle is not worth going for, he could still be a townie cop. We just haven't had the ability to check out his story.
Earthling, not worth another attempt at lynching. Best bet would be for a town aligned vigilante or bounty hunter to take a potshot or two at him.
On Buddhafish, he's an interesting character.
With TBK, he's just been inactive. But it seems like he's coming back around, so I'm willing to back off of him for now.
NinjaCow's evident crusade against Buddhafish is a little worrying...

I'm going to FoS: NinjaCow and Buddhafish, while vote: spaceman98.
Fake analysis + fake suspicions + jumping on a bandwagon you basically said was baloney = Vote: Verarde

Wow. Zack. Wow.

If Verarde can get some more info in this ability (maybe connect a role to it??) and then I'll adjust my vote. I don't want a guy like Vrook to turn dark side.

Looked up some more. I'm not seeing anything on resurrections or anything of that sort. There are dark side abilities, like Force Drain that suck the life out of on person and gives it to the wielder. And then of course the ability I mentioned earlier, but literally only two people have been confirmed to be able to use it, and neither of them are in the KOTOR era.

Whoever this character is, they would have to either be a freakin' amazing doctor, or a very powerful Force user.

TBK, if you want to talk to me in private about this, I might be able to understand a bit more.

Top Bottom