Kyoto Terrain

General 666

Culturebringer
Here is one of the several Terrain Packs I`ve done for myself. Because green terrains seems to fit to the taste of the community I`m gonna to share it.

OH ! It`s called Kyoto after the 8bf Filter (Kyoto Color) I have used to make it ...
...and it`s only a conversion of the Firaxis terrain.

If any problems or whatever should occur ,PLEASE report immediately !

EVERYBODY is allowed to convert it further ,adjust it to your liking or whatever comes to your mind !!! :D
In case of usage NO CREDITS are needed !!! (I don`t care)

DOWNLOAD :

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14257

PREVIEW :

HAVE FUN USING IT !!!

Attachments

• PreviewKyoto.jpg
    PreviewKyoto.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 2,666
It's nice, but why is it called Kyoto terrain? :confused:
Thanks !

Take a look under the Preview !

OK ! Here again :
OH ! It`s called Kyoto after the 8bf Filter I have used to make it ...

8bf Filters are originally used by PhotoShop ,but can be used with every GFX-soft that support 8bf Filters (PSP ; Irfanview ...and many more)

The Filter itself is a part of a greater Pack of Filters. Original name : Kyoto Color

Hope that helps.:)

That's really stunning!
What city graphics are you using in that picture?

That's really stunning!
What city graphics are you using in that picture?
Thanks !
To be sure I have had to investigate for you.:scan: But now I know that I have used the set from MeteorPunch called "Combined City Graphics".:)
The preview shows the mideast city.
The set should come in 5 different threads. No links ,sorry. But with the above info you should not have any problem to find it.

The Exceptional and Brillient Terrain Color should allow units to stand out quite well.
It should Brighten the Games for many people :goodjob:

Thank you very much ! In fact I`m pretty proud how good the resources are visible. The contrast my terrain offers is at least at a high level.:D

Nice :goodjob:

I can really see it fitting in in some kind of Polynesian scenario :D

Thank you too ! Yeah ,it`s more a tropical athmosphere the green is causing.

They look just beautiful. Have you posted them here yet?

Nice work, Mr. General!:goodjob: New terrains are always welcome.:)

Thank you all !:D

Nice work, Mr. General!:goodjob: New terrains are always welcome.:)
Yeah ! I have about 750 Scenarios on my HD. So you can imagine that I didn`t want to play them all with the same terrain.

Nice work I will use some of these in my next mod. I especially like the marsh and hills. I think I'll use them as LM terrain to show differences in climatic areas.

You`re welcome ! Sounds interesting. Good luck to your Mod !:)
... and of course all files can be used alone ,so far.

Wow nice work!!! This terrain would look great for fantasy scenarios I think. It's certainly a big improvement on the original Firaxis graphics! I really like it!

Please upload anything else you have made! My philosphy is upload anything you make even if it's not that good in your own opinion because someone else may love it.

Cheers

Nick

Top Bottom