Leader / Civ Picking Thread

hatty but since egypt is banned hmm

maybe of bysantium?
:lol: Hatty is banned too, check the middle of the list;)
maybe Zara of Summer... Cre/Org with CH at PH, the only problem being overlap with myst line for Cre leader.

At one point Zara was my favourite leader...
Nope, Zara is banned, hes at the bottom of the list.:)

I think I would just go with Sumeria straight up.

:lol: Hatty is banned too, check the middle of the list;)Nope, Zara is banned, hes at the bottom of the list.:)

I think I would just go with Sumeria straight up.

hmm yeah...tough to choose...

don't like gilga and don't like to think about it now :-D such a lame settings ;-)

BTW, Plako has asked for access to our private forum.

Just lurking for entertainment - No biggie, if you don't approve ;-)

I had assurances from several sources that he is trustworthy beyond all doubts and my personal feeling is this. It will be good sign of gratitude to him willingly depriving himself from play in the game to have access to our forum, so he can at least follow the game. On the other hand, it is still a rival team sites long member...

What you say guys?

Plako has a good reputation. I trust him to keep anything he discovers here under wraps for the duration of the game.

Plako is more than welcome in my opinion too! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't be fair to have him sit out the game completely, would it? Let him join. Besides, we'd be fools to trust him to make a fair map if we do not trust him to be impartial for the rest of the game.

OK, I accepted his request, so Plako, be welcome and wish you have interesting stay inhere :)

On completely unrelated issue, did you all see how LP did not say anything more about the rules after I reminded him how he cheated and wrecked one good game some 2 years ago?

For those who dont know him well and may be surprised by our stark attitude to him, here you can see for yourself his methods of playing and winning:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=357124&page=39

Belated approval for Plako.

The hard thing for an admin or mapmaker having access to team forums is to resist commenting. Even a :popcorn: might indicate a choice is "interesting" and tip a team off that something is up.

On completely unrelated issue, did you all see how LP did not say anything more about the rules after I reminded him how he cheated and wrecked one good game some 2 years ago?

For those who dont know him well and may be surprised by our stark attitude to him, here you can see for yourself his methods of playing and winning:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=357124&page=39
After reading a few pages, I am even more convinced we need the Doublemove Mod:yup:

I'm glad to see there was unanimous approval to let Plako lurk. His behavior in his games at RB make me think he's about as honorable as they come.

There was some misconception awhile back that Plako would be an admin in this game. Any thought about asking him to admin, maybe along with another trustworthy player from one of the other sites? Or would that just complicate things further at this point and open a whole new can of worms?

I read RB forum often and I see they got so inspired by the MTDG idea, that decided to make their inner-site MTDG. What is more interesting is their list with bans (these guys like to ban things). For leaders/traits the ban list goes like:

All Financial
All Expansive except, Pro, Agr
All Creative except, Pro, Agr, Cha
All Spiritual except, Pro, Agr, Cha

and the civs ban list is like:

India, Inca, Byzantium, Ottomans, Greece, England, Dutch, Zulu, Vikings, Rome, Maya, Mali, HRE, France, Egypt, China, Babylon

From the Official Civ/Leader Selection thread:
1. Team WePlayCiv chooses Ragnar as leader for our first pick.

Sorry for the delay being even longer than anticipated, folks. A funny thing happened on the way to in the forum...
WPC has chosen the Native Americans.

WPC has chosen Ragnar of the Native Americans!

Ummm, I think they thought we were playing with RB's ban list. Well now we've finally found a leader/civ combo that would be approved by those rules!

Very cool that all leaders/civs have been chosen. Now it's really time to get these rules finalized so we can get the game started. Wrong thread, I know, but thanks Sommers for getting the Spanish translation out there, hopefully that will help speed things up.

Yeah, strange choice of leader/civ combo. Aggressive dog-warriors...

Top Bottom