[LP] Leader Pass Pack 5: Great Builders (Mar. 2023) - Patch Notes Discussion

I notice that flooded tiles are now navigable. I don't know when that changed.

Can someone explain the Hangul ability to me? The way I read it is that when an era changes, or more specifically, you research a tech from the new era, your culture should receive a boost of twice your "science per turn". Well I tried it and it didn't seem to work. I would find my total culture to be actually less than my science rate. I didn't notice anything happening at all.

Can someone explain the Hangul ability to me? The way I read it is that when an era changes, or more specifically, you research a tech from the new era, your culture should receive a boost of twice your "science per turn". Well I tried it and it didn't seem to work. I would find my total culture to be actually less than my science rate. I didn't notice anything happening at all.
I believe it should be a large one-time boost for that turn only.

From what I remember from the livestream, it's NOT when you change era... it's when you complete research on the very first technology FOR an era !

I didn't get it for sure.

Reload and check if upon unlocking a next era tech your time to finish the current civic jumps by more than one turn. If not, click next turn and see if it applies then, just in case.

There's a mod which lets you know exactly how much culture/science you have currently invested towards unlocking it, which would be useful here.

Top Bottom