• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

LEADERHEAD: Atahualpa of the Incas

It has been uploaded to GIDustin's site. Check my sig for the link. It was done this summer when sweens site went down. I had all of his work in my personal library and sent it to GIDustin so everyone could still use his fine work.

I was using it as the leader for the Thoth-Ath gnolls in my mod. It was the Jennite chief that took over hte nomadic gnoll tribes and joined the 2 together. Though R8XFT made a gnoll-like leader and I have since dropped this one. I use it for my personal mod as the Incas leader, Emporer Cuzco. I like it better than the one by Firaxis.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
One of my projects is the "official" Toltec Civilization, a tiny mod similiar to Civarmy's new civ mods he's done.

That's an excellent idea. You've just given me one: perhaps there should be a sort of 'library' made of individual civs posted CivArmy style (leaderhead, UU, stats, the works) for easy addition of individual civs into people's mods, so people have everything they need in one simple package....

Just to expand on that idea, this is how I see this 'library' (should it be done):

Throughout the thread, the 'librarian' would add completed civs, as they are completed. In the first post would be links to all the posts with a compiled, completed civ. And the rest of the thread could be devoted to people discussing civ attributes, and others posting/linking to info and graphics. And all info, etc. for each civ would then be compiled into single posts, each completed civ getting one. These posts would be of course scatttered througout the thread, but again, each of those could be linked to in the first post (in the interest of easy access and all).

Good idea? Bad idea? Or am I even making sense?

So all we need is someone willing to start this up....

First Ralph Nader and now the Queen, next you'll be telling us to vote for the family dog or something lol! Did you know that the framers briefly considered Crowning George Washington as the first King of America? We could have had a royal family, but being the humble man he was, he turned it down.

Yes, I have heard about Washington and the considered kingship. Personally, I think it would have been dumb, after spending all that time trying to oust a monarchy, to install a new one. Good man for turning down the crown.

Anyway, if you really want to know who I think you should vote for....

:evil: ME! :evil:

j/k :lol:

Hey Rita,
You seem to know your way around leaderheads. In Sween's absence, maybe you could tell me something: The backround behind Atahualpa, can those be changed? I wanted to try using him as a plains indian leaderhead. Or would you need the actual animation program and file he used to make the renders to do that?

@Bungus: It could be done, but would be difficult. Would be much easier with the original file. But I really like this leaderhead, so I'll try & see what I can do. Could you show me what background pics you have in mind?

RedAlert said:
Anyway, if you really want to know who I think you should vote for....

:evil: ME! :evil:

j/k :lol:

FYI RedAlert-I did vote for you...for County Water Commisioner. Nobody on the ballot so I had to think of someone to write in.
:p

Rita Poon said:
FYI RedAlert-I did vote for you...for County Water Commisioner. Nobody on the ballot so I had to think of someone to write in.
:p

Did I win? :D

Top Bottom