LEADERHEAD: Beorn

Drift

It's a boy!
Beorn animated leaderhead

Hello. This is a nature mage from my upcoming Master of Myrror mod. I'm not entirely happy with him, too much basic poser look. I really should get that Michael figure at some point. Anyway, this is one era leaderhead and the package includes all the required files.

I hope you take a few minutes to check out the mod. It'll be available as a beta in the very near future. :)

Important: Due to large size, the two first archives are not zips, but rars. Rename to .rar and extract with a program that understands .rar format.(like WinRar)

Beorn1.rar.zip (2.9MB)
Beorn2.rar.zip (2.9MB)
Beorn.zip (0,2MB)

Preview:

:hmm: Now I wonder where this one could go. It looks good to me Drift. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hurry up job or not.

@Beorn
the head/face look nice, actually I'd complain about the beard ;)
Morphing Fantasy Beard (the one that gael's used for his heads) is $2 at daz, among other things... only for 3 days, unless you pay for PClub, which is a good idea, since it costs $8, of which $5 you get back as a voucher... ok no more advertising ;)

@e.d
You don't believe the trouble I had with the beard. I'm not too happy with it myself, but after I had it finally working and not crashing Poser, I just rendered the damn thing as I wasn't sure if my luck would last.

For example, for no reason that I could figure out, a couple of times Beorn suddenly started growing hair ouf of his mouth and right eye! Each time I had to delete whole growth group and start over.

I don't have a credit card so buying stuff from the internet is always a little tricky. $2 for a good beard wouldn't be bad at all. Of course, I could call my mom, get her credit card number and pay her back later.

Of course, I could make the beard better with just Poser. Definitely not even near Daz quality, but at least get rid of the ugly line where skin meets hair.

Originally posted by Drift
Of course, I could make the beard better with just Poser. Definitely not even near Daz quality, but at least get rid of the ugly line where skin meets hair.

That would be useful.
It's true, that beard looks a bit like a commercial for superglue...
:D

I opened up Poser thinking of testing some ways of improving the beard. Made the beard more straighter and less clumpy for starters. Ran into the same problems as yesterday - Firefly render resulted in just the background, P4 render crashed the program. I took this as a sign from a higher authority - thou shalt not meddle with the beard!

Beard stays that way. At least for now. And who knows, maybe he's a crazy guy who glues his own hair to his chin with sap or something.

:goodjob:

Personally I think that is more difficult to create realistic men with Poser ... I think your leader looks good ...:)

Fake beard or no, it looks good enough to me. If nothing else someone might chuckle over the glued beard.

Ah man, that guy needs a shave. Anyway, it looks great!

He should turn into a bear when 'furious' ;)

I personally didn't use him in MoM after all. Couldn't get over the glued beard effect. :(

Top Bottom