[NFP] Leaks and Spoilers of Civilization 6, oh my!

Are the leaks intentional are not?

• They are intentional.

• Not sure.

• Firaxis has bad luck.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did the civilopedia leak include the palace leak for Scotland in the assets? Or was that something different?

Did the civilopedia leak include the palace leak for Scotland in the assets? Or was that something different?
No, this was before the base game was released.

I was thinking of making similar thread, lol.

Also I don't think I've seen the old livestream where they accidently showed civs for R&F. Does anyone remember which one was it? I'd love to watch it - just for their reactions alone.

Also I don't think I've seen the old livestream where they accidently showed civs for R&F. Does anyone remember which one was it? I'd love to watch it - just for their reactions alone.
Me too.

Is it intentional if they don't make an active effort NOT to leak, even though they generally try not to? :think:
You don't have to make an active effort to not want something to happen to not want something to happen intentionally. What on earth did I just write...?

I can give a link to the corresponding thread, with a link to a video on a Chinese site. But the video, I couldn't open it, and my chinese isn't good to understand why. So here is the thread:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ay-aug-18-2pm-et.573016/page-16#post-14407468

I can give a link to the corresponding thread, with a link to a video on a Chinese site. But the video, I couldn't open it, and my chinese isn't good to understand why. So here is the thread:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ay-aug-18-2pm-et.573016/page-16#post-14407468

The live stream doesn't appear... They must have taken it down. Oh, snap. :p

The webpage just says "This video doesn't exist anymore" (the Chinese way of implying something being taken down from the Internet).

The webpage just says "This video doesn't exist anymore" (the Chinese way of implying something being taken down from the Internet).
Indeed, I did say that.

22 yes, 22 no, and 13 neutral. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Not if I have anything to say about it
What do you mean? :mischief: It's still perfectly balanced: 23 say yes, 23 say no, and 17 are neutral.

These days it seems that everything is done by leaks, so why should Firaxis be any different to, say Governments?
It seems that nobody is capable of any form of discretion these days.

Last edited:
It's probably intentional. Leaks are the big thing in all the news lately. Someone probably decided it was a good way to keep people interested.

Top Bottom