[LH] Akbar

Not bad, but I was really hoping that a texture job could do the following two things:

1) Get rid of the beard remnant around his mouth

I can remove the beard from the dds, but that leaves some strange looking lines which I believe are from shaders (no idea really, I am not into editing .nifs).

2) Get rid of those racing stripes

doing that in a decent way is beyond what I will / can do. If I did, I would also get rid of the cloth structure / folds (or at the very least they would suffer more than I would want them to).

Hey Ekmek,

Here's a reskin for you of Akbar. If you like it, let me know & I will upload it tomorrow.

The skin could probably be lightened a little more but it gets too much of a washed out look if I do that. Other than that, I've done the most I can do with it at this point so I hope it is okay. :D

@Vrenir
The beard remnants (needed to edit the nif file) and the racing stripes are gone, sort of. :p

Perfect! Thank you Amra (and thank you to the others who gave this a shot). Do you now realize that all three major religions in India are represented by a leader for that country?

Hey Ekmek,

Here's a reskin for you of Akbar. If you like it, let me know & I will upload it tomorrow.

The skin could probably be lightened a little more but it gets too much of a washed out look if I do that. Other than that, I've done the most I can do with it at this point so I hope it is okay. :D

@Vrenir
The beard remnants (needed to edit the nif file) and the racing stripes are gone, sort of. :p

Extremely well done!

Although I have to say, without the racing stripes, he just doesn't look as fast. :p

Thanks, looks great, Amra! I was the one who originally requested this for my 30th birthday, which is today! Thanks for the present, everyone who put work into this. :)

Cheers,
ripple01
Happy BDay ripple! [party] I wasn't sure who had originally requested this. Hope you enjoy.

I was the one who originally requested this for my 30th birthday, which is today! Thanks for the present, everyone who put work into this. :)

Ah thats right vrenir put in his massive list but it was ripple who wanted it done by today. Happy B-day ripple! Great job amra!

I'll try working on the skin lightening this week. Though I don't know if it really needs it.

Ah thats right vrenir put in his massive list but it was ripple who wanted it done by today. Happy B-day ripple! Great job amra!

I'll try working on the skin lightening this week. Though I don't know if it really needs it.

This looks really good as-is. In an ideal world, it would be nice if the skin was a bit lighter, true, but it is a good work.

Lol that depends what part of the country you want him from Ekmek. Indians from the South (such as me :)) Have a skin colour closest to Amra's original shade. Far north indians have a skin colour lighter than many italians/greeks/that region.

If I'm right in thinking Akbar the Great of Persian origin, something like Suleiman's shade would be most accurate, i think. emphasis on think (as opposed to know. obviously. i'll be quiet now.)

Top Bottom