• R8XFT - Fritigil of the Marcomanni

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • R8XFT - Attila the Hun

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Hikaro Takayama - Grand Duke Kam'lanaut of Jeuno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Compared to most of the vanilla Civ III ones, YES!

I don't think the result couldn't be more clear... Congratulations Grandraem with making the best LH of 2006... ;)

For once I can give more throphys: :trophy:

I'm still waiting for TF's ok to have these smilies approved to the list though...

That means Grandraem gets one first place and two third place trophys? Well congratulations!

Thanks guys.:)

Thanks to Flamand for running the competition.

Thank you to all who voted for me.:) It is a great honour to be voted the LH maker of the year against such amazing work from R8XFT and Hikaro Takayama.

And a big thanks to Stormrage for his request and direction of Grimgor. As I said before it was great fun working on Grimgor and has been one of my favourite LHs to work on.

Rob,
I'll have to check out what you mean about competition from embryodead. I guess he previewed something in the WH thread? It'll be great to have more LHs out there.:)

Thanks, Partizanac. I haven't been on the forums too much lately so I've probably missed a lot of stuff.:blush:

Rob,
I can see now what you meant.;) Those LHs will definitely be hard to beat.:)

I'm really flattered being mentioned here! :eek: For me the vote was and still would be obvious :D The orc was a huge jaw-dropper when I downloaded WH 2.2 after I came back. Grats :goodjob:

Thank you to all who voted for me. It is a great honour to be voted the LH maker of the year against such amazing work from R8XFT and Hikaro Takayama.

Oh, come on! you know that none of my LHs could EVER compare to the quality of Grimgor (I don't think any here, with the possible exception of some of Rob's like attilla could either). I'm just lucky I managed to actually get 3 entries in this competition, and I'd like to thank whoever voted for Queen Hilda, when there were so many other much better LHs to vote for.

I'll admit that I voted for Aeris, but mainly for personal/sentimental reasons... I.e. She was one of my favorite charachters from FF VII and in my top ten favorite FF charachters of all time. In addition, I consider her to be one of my personal best LHs as well.

Oh, and if you don't see me around here much for the next few weeks, don't think I'm sulking... It's just that I've grown tired of Civ III modding and am trying to learn how to make Random Map Scripts for Age of Empires III......

Top Bottom