Continuing 1923 AD:
Since we are basically at the “hit enter” stage, I am going to refuse all requests made between turns for an audience.
I started a set of turns in 1923 AD in LK-165. At that time we were at war with the Lowlands.
LK-165 we were about to learn Improved Tank Design a few techs ahead of this game.
Before I get tired of long turns, I decide to build a railnet along our border so our troops are stationed on a rail line.
: India declares war on the Poles.
On the border south of Pompeii, out Tank kills an Invisible Unit (1, 0)
A Russian Settler guarded by an Adventurer moves onto hills next to our border west of Aussig.
We send a Lawyer to investigate to Settler noted above. The Lawyer buries the Adventurer in paperwork and we end up with the settler becoming a slave (2, 0).
: Scandinavia and Korea sign peace treaty/
Trade Imperialism to Canada for 140 gold and 212 gpt.
Trade Nationalism to Indo-China for 360 gold and 168 gpt.
Trade Nationalism to Poland for 120 gold and 163 gpt.
Trade Communism to Maghreb for 180 gold and 61 gpt.
Trade Steel to Persia for 30 gold.
Trade Free Artistry to India for 17 gold and 19 gpt.
Trade Steam Power to Arabia for 170 gold and 87 gpt.
Trade Mass Production to Greece for 40 gold and 245 gpt.
: China and Korea sign a peace treaty.
Canada no longer wants us to send them Horses.
Our Silver deal with Oceania expires.
China declares war on Korea.
Russia builds a city near our borders, southwest of Prague.
I build Embassies in Indo-China and Maghreb. We now have Embassies in every country.
Trade Coffee to S. America for 385 gold. They stay annoyed with us.
Trade Enlightenment to Australia for Silver, 80 gold and 1 gpt.
Trade Napoleonic Age to S. Africa for 88 gpt. Why they are furious with us?
To see what happens:
Gift the Greeks Incense. They go from cautious to polite.
Gift Scandinavia Camels. They stay polite.
Gift Russia Gold. They go from annoyed to cautious.
Gift Spain Elephants. They stay polite.
: Egypt and Maghreb sign peace treaty.
In response to Russia troops moving around near the Prague border, I reinforce the border guard there.
: Southwest of Pompeii, Tank killed by (Korean ?) Partisan (2, 1).
Southwest of Pompeii, eCamel Corp kills Partisan (3, 1). I had a hard time finding any elite troops.
West of Zwolle, Partisan kills Chinese Infantry and captures a Settler (4, 1).
Gift Japan Camels. They stay polite.
: Nothing to report.
: Marine Corps training facility built in ter Brugghen.
1930 AD - 1932 AD
: Nothing to report.
: Inca/S. America declares war on the British. The mpps kick in.
The result is a world war,
with most if not all of the ai countries at war with each other.
Where is the UN when needed?
: see notes
- We have 1613 railroaded and 2 roaded land tiles being worked. Zero (0) unroaded land tiles are being worked.
- The reason for 2 roaded tiles not being railroaded is to keep the food produced an even number.
- We need to learn 7 more techs to be able to build the UN.
- Six (6) techs in this Age and 1 tech (Nuclear Reactor) in the Atomic Age.
- Inca/S, America is the civ closest to us in tech known. We know 4+ techs more than they do.
- Seaside Heights has the Dive Bomber School which acts as an Airport. Also, Hamburg has the Heavy Fighter plant which acts as an Airport.
- I think we should build the Ministry of Defense in Hamburg, which is why I built the Heavy Fighter plant there.
- My last turn took about 15 minutes from the time I “hit enter” in 1932 AD till I was ready to hit enter in 1933 AD.