LuckNES VI: Best Served Cold

With three minor changes to Justo words... i have crafted the perfect reason for war

World v. Pirol anyone?

:lol:

Orders Sent

The world would be foolish to try.:p Pirol is far more powerful then you could possibly imagine.

Please allow the nation of Sprexay to join!

Sprexay
Ruler/Player: tuxedohamm
Capital: Sprexan
Government: Monarchy (Efficiency)
Economy (Base/City/Trade)
Technology:
Population:
Dissent:
Army:
Army Description:
Navy:
Navy Description:
Religion: General Polytheism
Culture:
Size:
Infrastructure:
Education:
Projects:
Nation Background: Formed on the coast by the mountains, Sprexan was a settlement located near a small spring it was primarily a location for the scrubland herders to trade with the fishermen in the relative protected enviroment from nomadic raiders. It slowly developed into a larger settlement which supported increasing local trade, which was used to fund a small defensive force that pushed the nomads eastward and allow the continued growth of the land.

Oh damn you, too close for comfort.

Orders being sent shortly.

Lor'dyn'ith
Ruler/Player: ~Darkening~
Capital: It'en
Government: Despotism (Efficiency)
Economy (Base/City/Trade)
Technology:
Population:
Dissent:
Army:
Army Description:
Navy:
Navy Description:
Religion: General Polytheism
Culture:
Size:
Infrastructure:
Education:
Projects:
Nation Background:

Lucky, against my better judgement I have decided to join this new nes. Give me a little while to come up with a templete and an idea. I wish to start along the river to the far northern portion of the bay.

Okay, I am back. There was an incident with a giant crystal and some bird creatures but everything is fine. ;)

EDIT: I will give people until Saturday to get orders in if you haven't. Having issues with my grandfather flipping his lawnmower on top of himself and hurting his leg and hand.

There is zero chance of me writing the update tonight, so if anyone wants to put some effort into stories to flesh out your first turn do so. Bonuses come to those who deserve them. ;)

Once upon a time, Abaddon was going to write a great yarn. Then his girlfriend came a' visiting, so he did her instead.

The End​

Orders to come shortly.

EDIT: Orders sent.

I have begun doing what I can on the update today, it will be up sometime this week is all I can say at this moment. :)

Sorry, was busy all weekend with a newborn and cousins. Just bank my ep please. Or, if you can't do that, spend it on one army division.

Sorry, was busy all weekend with a newborn and cousins. Just bank my ep please. Or, if you can't do that, spend it on one army division.

There are no divisions, why don't you send orders anyway? I ain't got time to do the update right now.

The city of Eymud holds the largest population of Unbreeders in the kingdom. The people of Iwa-Usum may no nothing of genetics, but they realise that people with black hair usually have babies of black hair. On that basis, they worked out that people with mental problems will probably also have babies with mental problems. The people believe it is because they were not blessed at birth by Iwa, rather WausumrudI, one of the desert god's myriad names. They believed all desendants would carry this curse, so decided to shut all people born with problems away from the rest of the kingdom.

But most of the population in Unbreeder colonies are old or infertile women. It is assumed all women instictively know how to look after people, no matter what age the woman or the cared for person is. So old women have the chanse to be mothers again, and infertile women have the chanse to be mothers.

The smallest population in Unbreeder colonies are homosexuals. Needless to say, there are only about enough homosexuals of either sex to fill one or two houses. As the priests of Iwa are uncertain on Iwa's posistion on homosexuals, the government lock them out of the way, just in case Iwa does one day proclaim homosexuals okay. Homosexuality is treated in much the same way as smoking on modern day Earth. Not outright illegal, but certainly frowned apon, discouraged and illegal in public places.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this isn't too modern day. I tried to make it as plausible as possible. But remember, you have to assume there was the equivilen to Down's syndrome, and even epilepsy in ancient times; infetile people and women who've menopaused; and the Greeks had homosexuals (but they were allowed, more or less).

Status update?

Yeah! Come on Lucky~ lets get this ball rolling!

ETA?

ftxcl

Top Bottom