m-Notw XII - The Mage Guild [Game Thread]

The Green Magus has a green ring as well. The spell of Vigor (green level 1) allows you to transform a white ring into green. We both desire to learn more of the secrets of the rings, so we made a deal.

The Green Magus has a green ring as well. The spell of Vigor (green level 1) allows you to transform a white ring into green. We both desire to learn more of the secrets of the rings, so we made a deal.
"Cool, but there are other green rings! I need two more white rings before they're useful. Stop being so selfish, think of the greater good. Converting rings to your color and depriving fellow mages of their powers doesn't help our efforts to expel the [wolves/bad guys/the opposition]."

You know what, Diamondeye can have both rings. Autolycus, brevity is the soul of wit, keep it short and simple hand you've made a friend.

Daveshack I'm offended you didn't offer me any deals. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you're willing to shake on it.

TFA... its a white ring not a blue ring. Don't get ahead of yourself.

The bickering between the mages continued throughout the afternoon and into the evening. The white ring was the greatest topic of debate. It seems that each Mage wanted it for themselves. In the end there was no clear winner so they decided that the White Ring will go up for vote the following day once they had the night to ponder about such things. It was also the same with the Black Ring though this time there was a three-way tie. As for talk about who the killer was, Winston the necromancer drew the most attention. Though there was not enough conviction in his accusers to sway the others. Eventually the told of the bickering took effect and once the Red Mage stormed off to her room, the rest soon followed (not necessarily to her room though.)

Spoiler Tally :
Tally.

Accusations
Winston - III
Civplayah - II
Daveshack - I
Duke - I
Diamondeye - I
Robbiecom - I

White Ring

civplayah - II
Diamondeye - II
Robbiecon - I
Zack - I
Daveshack - I
Winston - I
TFA - I
Seon - I

Black Ring
Autolycus - II
Zack - II
Diamondeye - II
Winston - I

- - -

It is now Night One. Please send in Night orders.

Please use the following format for the title of night order PM's.
'mnotw XII - Night X - Orders.'
(where X equals the current night.)

Dawn will break in roughly 22hrs.
Night ends 1st Mar 18:00 [+13 GMT]

The night passes slowly. It was as if something was out there waiting for them. Whispers carried by an unnatural breeze squeezed under doors and harassed the occupants in their sleep. When everyone woke they were just as moody as ever. Not until they had resumed their arguments from the previous night did they realise that one more Guild member was missing.

They went to the room of the White Conjuror and it was there that they found and incredible sight. Encased in a large block of Ice was Zack. He was incredibly preserved. It seemed to all the others that if they thawed him out he would be ok. Seon the Red Wizard stepped forward and asked the others to step back. Fire flew from his finger tips and a warm glow encased the Ice Cube that was Zack. Slowly the ice melted and pool of water formed. Then others watched horrifically as the pool of water slowly turned blood red. A Shard of Ice had pieced zack and now that it was melted, there was nothing to stop the blood flowing. To suffer an attack like this it was clear that....

Spoiler :

The death only shocked the others more and pushed them to their edge. It wouldn't be long till they acted drastically on their accusations. But at least for now there would be a limit before somebody perishes. However, there was now another white ring which had belonged to Zack and in no doubt would cause more tension as the Guild members fought over it.

- - -
It is now Morning Phase 2
Phase ends in 24 hrs - Day ends in 48 Hours.

Accusations in Bold
Votes for Sprig’s Black Ring in Red
Votes for Sprig’s White Ring in Purple
Votes for Zack’s White Ring in Blue

Minimum Accusations required for Lynch: 4

I shall be taking White ring. I shall gift one to my colleague, Renata, if she would extend the same courtesy to me.

I ask for the White Ring.

Civ Playah shall have the white rings a and b, and I want the black ring.

TFA's request for the "blue ring" must have been a Freudian slip. I suspect he wanted stronger ice magic.

I'm also willing to trade my yellow ring for a ring of any color. Hit me up, I'm new here and I'm lonely :sad:.

Nonsense. A blue ring is attained after eating three blue sweets and grants you ten points for every step you take.

I, Autolycus should take possession of the Black Ring. Let Diamondeye claim Sprig's White Ring. I shall wait to accuse or place a vote on Zack's white ring.

I shall be taking White ring. I shall gift one to my colleague, Renata, if she would extend the same courtesy to me.

Very well, Red Wizard. Let us see what you do with it.

(Seon
Renata
)

robbiecon would like a white ring.

Anyone who wishes the Black Ring need only raise their wand, and provide me with a vote.

robbiecon should get one white ring.

Diamondeye should get the other white ring.

I should get the black ring.

And civplayah should swing for his his behaviour yesterday.

Winston Hughes for the black ring

Winston Hughes the black ring.

Winston Hughes is, ahem, persuasive.

The Red Mage stands awkwardly, as if she can still feel the pincers on her toenails.

Also, about civplayah.

Top Bottom