Mad Scientists Embassy

Send it!!!

I like that idea.

Probaly won't get a chance to draft a letter for a bit - so someone else should feel free to take a swing at it.
If it doesn't happen - I'll try as soon as possible.

Suggested email:

Spoiler :
Namaste MS,

We have a proposal for a tech trade. You send maths this turn (turn 97), and next turn (turn 98) we send Currency and Metal Casting, for Calendar and Construction.

Total deal would be:

MS sends Maths, Calendar, Construction (real worth 1019 beakers)
SANCTA sends MC, Currency (real worth 931)

If you approve with the deal, forward Maths, and we will take this as an acceptance of the deal,

SANCTA

I am very tempted to take out the part about real worth, because I don't think MS understand tech devaluation. We should also keep the email short IMO and just about the tech trade (or detailed, and offer a full alliance).

Right now I think we should be going for a short message, and I agree with taking out the beaker numbers.

Memphus in a PM to DaveMcW said:
Hey Dave ~

You should join Mad Scientists. As much as that would hurt our (SANCTA) overall chances at winning the game, if you can pull them out of the fire that would definetly be another feather in your Civ hat!

Memphus.

P.S. Sancta's Structure is similar to Epsilon, with the only major change that the Player known as Krill, replaced you. It would be nice to see you get into thisgame!

This could be interesting.... :evil:

I just posted this in a few threads that might get MS some help.

"If anyone knows ANYONE that is interested in taking a very active roll in the MTDG, team Mad Scientists really needs some help! This is a 5 team Democracy game, and team MS is lacking for participants. It is a great opportunity to get in more MP experience!"

Proposed message to MS, or rather the new member of MS.

Spoiler :
Hi kcd_swede,

We just finished research into Currency, and noticed that both our teams have alot of tech the other doesn't. We want to propose a deal where:

SANCTA gives : Archery, Currency, Metal Casting
MS gives: Maths, Calendar, Construction.

We've already proposed the first stage (maths for archery) in game, if you agree just pm me back, and we'll get the deal done asap so you can get the extra trade routes asap :)

Krill, SANCTA

PS. if you want to chat with us, my msn account is killerkrill@msn.com, another contact is Memphus at matthew_wheatley@hotmail.com. Either of us would love to chat with you.

SENT! :salute:

kcd-swede said:
Hi, Thanks for your offer. I don't feel like I'm authorized to make deals for the team. I'll forward this to my teammates and we'll discuss it. My own impression is that our present building priorities mean we aren't ready to take advantage of the techs you offer just now anyhow. Perhaps in a few more turns.

Regards,
kcd_swede

Reply recieved. Quick acknowledgement sent.

Thanks for the reply. We are going to spend a turn or two saving gold, but after that we may start researching maths if no one will trade it, making the above deal impossible to consumate.

Krill

We should send another message stating that even though the original deal may be off the table in a few turns, a different deal may still be available! Could also ask them to counter offer!

At least they are responding, that is positive!

Top Bottom