• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Madhouse and other therapies

WS78

Chill moan!
Don't you think it's contra-productive to have crazy folks in the same room?
I mean, how do depressed people get better when surrounded by other depressed people?

PS I don't know about your local crazyhouse but all the ones I've visited (and I do mean visited) they're all in the viscinity of a railroad track.

Way back in college, I naurally hit a downer every now and then, and I found watching "Beavis and Butthead" was good therapy. No matter how bad things are, you can NEVER be as hard up as those two morons.

So maybe the people working the funny farms might be onto something...... :crazyeye:

You know, crazy people don't think they are crazy... but they will see the other's in the group in the correct light.

So, I think it must be contra-productive. Surely it would make each one of them bitter about being there? :confused:

"Doc, ya gotta get me outta here, all these crazy people are driving me crazy! They even have winged serpents that slither out of the showerdrain in the bathroom here, and fly around my head, shouting at me to kill everyone I meet! Im telling you Doc, ya gotta get me outta here!"

Depressed people are not crazy.
And sometimes discussing your problems with fellow-sufferers can be really beneficial.
With psychotic people, however, other ways of treatment are required.

Top Bottom