Mafia game (August 2019) [concluded]

whhat a crappy idea. Also, I couldnt do anything as I wasn't subbed in yet. Hero, your vote seems opportunistic and I would make the decision as I was subbed in at that point.
I'm considering Gen's timing too, because obviously it wasn't necessary to vote Mont at that point.

Let's talk about Avatar and what I don't like about my vote. It's meta. He was wolfing several games ago and he was the most active player in the thread. That goes quite directly against his activity here.

Two hours remaining!

vote tally
pzelda 1 (classical_hero)

(edited for clarification)

Last edited:
*sigh*
This is becoming embarrassing. Twenty-four-hour (or rather 23-hour-and-fifty-three minutes) extension.

JoanK replaces GenMarshall.

List of players:

@topsecret
@choxorn
JohannaK Innocent, killed by the mafia N1
pzelda Innocent, lynched D1
Snerk Innocent, killed by the mafia N2
@AvatarKhepri
GenMarshall @JohannaK
@pzelda
@classical_hero
Montmorency Mafioso, lynched D2

NB: pzelda has replaced robbiecon, JohannaK has replaced GenMarshall

Sorry, Tak. School gets first priority. Will try to do better.

You're not a confirmed townie. Don't forget that the mafia works together, not separately.
Good point, but my question from D2 still remains... Why did you say you are a confirmed townie? If it's true, I would like to know why. And if it isn't true... :hmm:

--

Pzelda, you said you don't like your vote because of Arakhor's meta? What else do you propose?

I did notice this in Montemorency's posts:
Snerk, you never explained why you disliked my "meta."

I forgot Avatar existed.
Trying to avert suspicion on his partner? Or just throwing out suggestions to confuse?

I will vote: AvatarKherpi but would like to hear what classical has to say, as well as thoughts and questions from others. We really need some discussion if we are gonna pull this off.

I say hey, what's going on?

Inactivity kills, people. With not all that much to go on with, avatar is a very tempting choice, but CH and pzelda dont seem too innocent either.

Vote: classical hero

whhat a crappy idea. Also, I couldnt do anything as I wasn't subbed in yet. Hero, your vote seems opportunistic and I would make the decision as I was subbed in at that point.
I'm considering Gen's timing too, because obviously it wasn't necessary to vote Mont at that point.

Let's talk about Avatar and what I don't like about my vote. It's meta. He was wolfing several games ago and he was the most active player in the thread. That goes quite directly against his activity here.
Alas the eternal paradox. Wolves try, so trying makes you look wolfy. Winning strategy is to look like a villager. Thus...the only winning move is not to play? Wait...

Edit: oh and i should mention, the last game I played on MafiaUniverse, I was wolf, did absolutely nothing the first day, and got lynched for it. So maybe I just attract death lol.

Last edited:
Inactivity kills, people. With not all that much to go on with, avatar is a very tempting choice, but CH and pzelda dont seem too innocent either.

Can you elaborate? I think the two of us would seem about the same, but your slot posted that possibly sus post-lynch vote.

Ok, the other thing we should consider is who is showing interest in the game. Wolves are usually trying to stay low but they have more motivation to post than vanilla towns.

A quick perusal of the thread so far maoes.me.think topsecret but its a weak FoS at best. *shrug*

Honestly, this is an arbitrary vote.

Alas the eternal paradox. Wolves try, so trying makes you look wolfy. Winning strategy is to look like a villager. Thus...the only winning move is not to play? Wait...

Edit: oh and i should mention, the last game I played on MafiaUniverse, I was wolf, did absolutely nothing the first day, and got lynched for it. So maybe I just attract death lol.

Good to hear you can be inactive as wolf. MU can be an unpredictable playground. Usually, activity can make you townread there.

Also, I voted AvatarKhepri. My other pick (and take this as an answer Topsecret) would be Classical Hero. But I think I want to see if there is anything behind his ridiculous posts. They seem little naive.

I concur that AvatarKhepri post reeks. Sorry that I don't elaborate more, it's been a busy day.

Ah, that's more like it, people are voting (6/6) now.

Current tally:
AvatarKhepri: pzelda, topsecret; JohannaK
pzelda: classical_hero
classical_hero: choxorn
topsecret: AvatarKhepri

2½ hours remaining.

DAY THREE​
AvatarKhepri (an Innocent) has been lynched

Votes (6/6)
AvatarKhepri: pzelda, topsecret, JohannaK
pzelda: classical_hero
classical_hero: choxorn
topsecret: AvatarKhepri

Not voting: 0/6
Not playing (1): Arakhor

List of players:

@topsecret
@choxorn
JohannaK Innocent, killed by the mafia N1
pzelda Innocent, lynched D1
Snerk Innocent, killed by the mafia N2
AvatarKhepri Innocent, lynched D3
@JohannaK
@pzelda
@classical_hero
Montmorency Mafioso, lynched D2

NB: pzelda has replaced robbiecon, JohannaK has replaced GenMarshall
Also NB: I'm counting topsecret's vote on post 108 as valid because the voting intention is clear.

It is now Night Three. There are 24 hours and a bit remaining.

Top Bottom