Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

Night is being extended to 48 hours right?

I understand it that night is only 24 hours long, but the update won't appear until 48 hours after that. All night orders must be put in prior to the 24 hour deadline.

Edit: I'm not sure when that deadline ends, but I know its less then seven hours from this post.

I thought that we had a 24 hour night and then a 24 hour dawn before the day :)

Yeah, pretty much. For the purposes of getting your orders in, Night will end in a little over 5 hours. But Day will not start until another 24 hours after that.

@Warman- I'll email you your Role PM.

What the...

Anyways people should read the Scotland section of that pedia.
Well, what's wrong with humping a wee sheep? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST RED HAIR, YOUNG MAN?

Where is everybody? i kinda miss having to read through 2 or 3 pages every day...

On a completely different though highly relevant note...
What day is it?

Oh yessss... it's Caturday!!!

Fairly amazed by the cheek of D'Artagnan59, who is angry he was lynched because he decided to act like one of the scummiest players in the game....

Though I agree lynching in actives is fruitless, he didn't appear at any point when he was under question, he practically signed his own death warrant.

So, bad result, because a townie didn't speak up. :mad:

It's a 48 hour day, the update still won't happen fot about 5 hours.

Actually I'm surprised...I must have misinterpreted it myself as well, because I was fearing that the double-long night meant there would be an update at 24 hours...and then something else was going to happen in-game/something with the Ring for the next 24 hours before Day.

Nah, Camikaze said he'd posta 24 hours after the deadline for sending Night Actions. So there's still some time to go tonight.

Yeah, all orders were due in after 24 hours, but the write-up and end of the Night Phase will take place after 48 hours. Which is in about 6 hours, I think.

I still can't understand why nobody's answered the Caturday call. :shake:

But it is caturday! Poasting cat-related material on Caturday is not OT or derailment. it's one of the sacred institutions of 'da Internets'.

:crazyeye: I was wondering why I was beginning to lose focus about what was going on in this game. Now I know.

We didn't even after to talk about caturday being good, the fact that were talking about it at all is derailing in itself.

Anyway its not caturday anymore, its...

Top Bottom