Mafia Hosting Queue 3

I would like to move down in the hosting queque, as I like to focus on one game at the time, and my game starts at the .org soon, as Zack mentioned.

Please join me there! I still need some players

Can you add me to both the small and large game queues please Visor? Will update with more info later, but 1 will be a sequel to my last small game (large one), and the small one might be #2 (making large #3) or something completely different.

Kill the beast!...

...Cut his throat!...

...Spill his blood!

Lord of the Flies

Host: MartinLuther
Type of Game: Small
Number of Players: 18
First time host: No
Progress: 95%

Basically a Kingmaker game based loosely on William Golding's Lord of the Flies.

Nah, he's not smart enough.

I knew you couldn't play mafia that well on your own!

Still locked in my basement.

:goodjob:

I still check in occasionally, I was a bit burnt out a while ago.

If you guys want a game, I can throw something together pretty quickly, just need to know how many players.

Not sure how correct the queue is, will try and fix that.

I cannot host anytime soon, so move me to the bottom of queques, please

I would host Mass Effect, but I have finals around the time the game would be nearing its end. So the earliest I could host it is the beginning of May.

I should be ready to host my large game within a week or so, I've kind of neglected working on my small one for now.

robbiecon's not around, Sprig's busy with another game, Mat said his game isn't ready... ask Kennigit.

I think that leaves Martin as the only available host on the Small Games Queue.

I could probably open sign-ups for my large game (Mass Effect) now, although I won't be able to start the game for a few weeks.

Top Bottom