Mafia Hosting Queue 3

[WORKING TITLE: Culture]

Host: [Sprig]
Type of Game: [Small]
Number of Players: [Small: 18]
First time host: [No]
Progress: [5%]

[Setting and any other information]
Mafia game based in the culture universe. (Probably my favorite Sc-fi at the moment)

Players will be the Minds (AI) of various Spacecraft.
I have got a nice relatively simple format imagined but no doubt will be refined as I develop it more. Not Limited to small size if there is interest.

Remove my small game, move my large game to the end and rename it "The Reaping." Please and thank you.
I guess you didn't see this. :p Please remove my small game, and move my large game to the end. And while you're at it, go ahead and rename my large game to "Untitled".

Thanks in advance.

(Also, I guess this means Alsark can start sign-ups for his small game relatively soon, since he isn't waiting for me.)

Please remove my large game from this queue, as I currently don't have time to host. Sorry.

what's the culture universe?

unless you mean [culture] as in yet to choose one particular culture

what's the culture universe?

unless you mean [culture] as in yet to choose one particular culture

The Culture is a interstellar anarchist, utopian society.

The Culture is characterized as being a post-scarcity society (meaning that its advanced technologies provide practically limitless material wealth and comforts for everyone for free, having all but abolished the concept of possessions), by having overcome almost all physical constraints on life (including disease and death) and by being an almost totally egalitarian, stable society without the use of any form of force or compulsion, except where necessary to protect others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_series

If you like Sci-fi it is a fantastic read.

Is ATPG or Takhisis ready to host yet?

Anyone?
I only want to host if noone else is available. Takhisis should have a game to run though.
I took the game setup I had ready to the .org and my next setup is really very NotW-y. So I'd like to book a place in the NotW queue.

Visorslash still forgot to take Stairway to Heaven II / Zack Mafia VI off of the queue, and ATPG is hosting Resident Evil next week. And Takhisis wants his game off of the queue, so that leaves...

choxorn, is your super secret game ready? (Doesn't seem to be ready?)

If not, Jarrema, is your game ready? (Seems ready? I think he said he would be able to host this game when he finished his small one, which just finished?)

If not, Sprig, is your game ready? (Might not want to host since he just hosted a large NOTW? Plus doesn't seem ready?)

If not, Visorslash, is your game ready? (Seems ready? Might not want to host since he is due for a large NOTW pretty soon?)

I can host a vanilla game with a few days' notice, but I don't want to host two games at once.

Not right now, but I could potentially get it ready by the time None Shall Pass finishes. It also depends a lot on when exactly None Shall Pass finishes and whether that's a good time for me or not.

Visorslash still forgot to take Stairway to Heaven II / Zack Mafia VI off of the queue, and ATPG is hosting Resident Evil next week. And Takhisis wants his game off of the queue, so that leaves...

If not, Jarrema, is your game ready? (Seems ready? I think he said he would be able to host this game when he finished his small one, which just finished?)

If not, Sprig, is your game ready? (Might not want to host since he just hosted a large NOTW? Plus doesn't seem ready?)

If not, Visorslash, is your game ready? (Seems ready? Might not want to host since he is due for a large NOTW pretty soon?)
Swear I did that earlier. Done now.

I'm not ready to host currently - game wise and IRL.

Not right now, but I could potentially get it ready by the time None Shall Pass finishes. It also depends a lot on when exactly None Shall Pass finishes and whether that's a good time for me or not.
Finish it! I want to know the secret to UNLIMITED POWER! *shoots choxorn with lightning*

Did I also get my hand cut off by a whiny douche and get thrown out a window? That kind of makes it harder to make my game. Or am I just lying in pain on the ground waiting for Darth Vader to throw you into a reactor shaft?

I just gave him a cup of cocoa. What else could you possibly give him?

I can host my game soon.

BTW, it would be called "Ghost Town" and its main (known) theme would be about communication between living and dead.

Top Bottom