Mafia: Vanilla with a Cherry on Top

Yes, let us stratigise and abstain.

Unvote All

Abstain, Abstain, Camikaze
:p

Trying to start an unvoting and abstention trend when you currently have the most votes is very suspicious.

Is self-preservation suspicious? Or is attempting to still get someone lynched, despite the absence of any clues...? FoS...

Trying to start an unvoting and abstention trend when you currently have the most votes is very suspicious.

Not really. Do you want to die?

I thought not.

Unvote

Abstain, abstain, abstain

(Are three abstains really necessary?)

OK FINE!!!

Unvote Camikaze

Abstain 3 times

Unvote All

Abstain, Abstain, Abstain

Zack DaveShack abstain abstain

BUT I'm keeping my vote on classical_hero until Darth gives an answer to the question in post #99. Reasoning is as follows:

For example, Darth, if this was the final voting tally:

would no-one get lynched

In this situation, the mass-abstain strategy is the best one, and I will remove my vote from classical_hero.

or would PlayerX and PlayerY get lynched, the abstain votes saving PlayerZ?

In this situation, the abstains merely lower the number of lynches in a day from 3 to 2, and if we all start abstaining with all three votes, the two people that do get lynched will be the people who were voted for by those who didn't bother to remove their votes (there will be some). So we'd be killing two people with even less reason than before. So in this case, I would prefer to keep my vote on classical, since I still don't trust that post he made, and would prefer that he was lynched over Random McUnluckyson that Mr. Inactive happened to vote for.

For example, Darth, if this was the final voting tally:

would no-one get lynched, or would PlayerX and PlayerY get lynched, the abstain votes saving PlayerZ?

Also, what about this possibility:

What would happen here?

The player that was voted abstain would not be lynched.

Here's the current voting tally (I think):

Abstain - 10 (Camikaze, Earthling, choxorn, GamezRule, Zack, Mongoloid Cow, Sprig, taillesskangaru, robbiecon, Catharsis)
Camikaze- 4 (classical_hero, electric926, Takhisis, NedimNapoleon)
rhawn- 4 (classical_hero, electric926, Skwink Caesar, NedimNapoleon)
Zack- 3 (civplayah, Skwink Caesar, Takhisis)
civplayah- 2 (classical_hero, electric926)
choxorn- 2 (Takhisis, Kennigit)
robbiecon- 1 (Kennigit)
sprig- 1 (Skwink Caesar)
Catharsis- 1 (Kennigit)
Earthling- 1 (NedimNapoleon)
classical_hero - 1 (Catharsis)

Darth, what we want to know is: if the day were to end right now, and this were the final vote tally, which players would be lynched?

The way I interpret Darth Caesar's answer is, there are three separate votes and three separate tallys. This would mean Abstain, Abstain, C_H means something different than C_H, abstain,abstain. However it is possible this is only true when changing votes. Or it could mean there are separate tallies of abstain x3, abstain x2, abstain; and if all 3 outvote any player then nobody gets lynched.

Unless there is a underlying reason to not fully explain it, I think the GM should post what would happen with the current vote.

Also just to be clear, I vote abstain, abstain, abstain.

Now why did you just copy my votes? You don't get a vote but you do get a Finger of Suspicion which is a call to explain your thoughts Mr. Skwink!

Idk, lucky picks I guess. To be honest, I just picked 3 names that I could easily remember and type without error.

And if it's not too late, I'd like to change to Abstain Abstain Abstain

So, if there are 3 seperate tallies, and all 3 have abstain at the top, will nobody die?

The way I interpret Darth Caesar's answer is, there are three separate votes and three separate tallys. This would mean Abstain, Abstain, C_H means something different than C_H, abstain,abstain. However it is possible this is only true when changing votes. Or it could mean there are separate tallies of abstain x3, abstain x2, abstain; and if all 3 outvote any player then nobody gets lynched.

Unless there is a underlying reason to not fully explain it, I think the GM should post what would happen with the current vote.

Also just to be clear, I vote abstain, abstain, abstain.

He is correct.

Just treat every vote as a seperate tally like...

Vote 1 l Vote 2 l Vote 3
Abstain 11 Abstain 11 Abstain 11
Player X 2 Player Y 2 Player Z 2

EDIT: BAH! It's all jumbled up but you see the point right?

Top Bottom