• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mafia: Vanilla with a Cherry on Top

I'm not sure that a clue related to an obscure 90s American TV show really goes back to me. If you were using music threads as an indicator, let's look at this list. High up on that list we've got NedimNapoleon, GamezRule and...Takhisis. Given that the victim was Kennigit...

(Although I'm sceptical that 'music' in general is clue so much as the specifics).

Edit: I can't really substantiate any links between anyone here and that TV show, although maybe someone else who knows it better might be able to?

Also, what has electric got to do with cake, and choxorn, can you please explain the TF2 reference?

It's basically that any conspicuous mentions of "hats" is a tf2 reference, especially among gaming folks like us on the Internet. Of course I'm a huge tf2 fan as well but I'll say you have to take my word it's not me the clue is referring to, and it could easily refer to something silly like one of several people's avatars who all have characters with hats or something on their heads. (or could just be false clue entirely, not even a false clue meant to implicate someone else but just pointless)

All I know is I don't get any of the clues, and can't figure out if they've started with true or false ones.

So I'm voting on perceived scumminess and a misplaced idea from the clues...

Rhawn: In the first round of voting what he was saying seemed a bit suss.
Camikaze: Seemed suss as well.
Electric926: Maybe the hat clue for his avatar. But that seems kinda dumb because anyone can change their avatar at any time so making a clue off one doesn't seem right.

I'll put a pressure vote back on MongoloidCow though, would just fit that a clue about him is something hidden and non-obvious as if he had to make any true cool about Mongolness it would be a dead giveaway. Also an encouragement to speak up but I'm sure we all will.
What's a pressure vote?

Now, now - there is Mongolness, Cowness and Genghis Khanness. Nothing dreadfully specific, individual or unique - lots of room for clues in there :lol:

Takhisis started the last 2 music threads.

Sticking with my first-round suspicions and voting for classical_hero.

The 'baked' clue could be a reference to drugs (a reeference? lolololololol), and NedimNapoleon has Purple Haze in his sig (although I believe that song is linked with LSD and not cannabis).

This is beyond insane. Camikaze is accusing me for no reason at all.

Electric926: Maybe the hat clue for his avatar. But that seems kinda dumb because anyone can change their avatar at any time so making a clue off one doesn't seem right.

electric926, for the cake thing I meant hat. Whatever...

Oh that's fair, because Tf2 is the only possible thing that can relate to hats. :rolleyes:

And Mongoloid, is that the best possible reasoning you can come up with to attack me? [Zack had the hat stolen anyway, so it's safe to assume that the culprit is someone going hatless, no?

taillesskangaru, Mongoloid Cow

Honestly guys, If you're going to accuse me, use reasoning that doesn't insult my intelligence.

"There's a knife, there's a gun, there'll be fun for everyone" is from the children's 90's sitcom Boy Meets World. Someone had something from Boy Meets World in their sig but I don't remember who.

Interesting that two clues are Orange Box related. So, who is most associated with Portal and Team Fortress?

For now I'll abstain x3. Games rarely start off with true clues, and they're not very useful clues anyway, which is what the mafia needs to do, give vague clues that are true, while giving straight forward ones to set people up.

The only person who has Boy Meets World stuff in their avatar is me. But I have nothing to hide, I'd have changed everything by now to "get out of jail", if it was me.

I am agreeing that classical_hero's actions are very suspicious.

Did it ever occur to you that Portal may be a red herring? I think choxorn is trying to lead you guys on by starting votes against the wrong people.

Unvote all, revoting:

choxorn, Camikaze, NedimNapoleon

Top Bottom