Magic Gold Corporation?

Do they use the "Power System"?

Spoiler :
About Schmidt reference (couldn't find a youtube video for the scene :()

I still don't really understand what they do but I got so excited by their name I just invested three hundred dollars!!

A bit of google shows 2 possibilities, and the first looks like a pyramid scheme.

A bit of google shows 2 possibilities, and the first looks like a pyramid scheme.

We here at Magic Gold Corporation like to call it a "triangle".

Did they mention anything about pudding or Nike sneakers at the seminars?

OK, now here`s the deal.

I posted this question on many other forums. The response was pretty much the same everywhere - negative comments from people who haven`t tried it out, and the same "brainwashed zombie" jabbering from people who declare themselves as members.

Not a single negative comment from a person who has actually tried it. Its supposed to be international, and deal with the internet. Is the power of brainwashing so powerful that even the people who threw 330 € in the wind are not willing to admit it?

Cos I`ve seen alot of posts from people who got burned by other pyramid schemes.. Not a single one regarding Magic Gold, tho..

This thread is the 4th google result for 'Magic Gold Corporation'. The first one sounds like it's something to get people's emails and other information, probably so they can spam or send junkmail. I wouldn't buy into it if I were you.

OK, now here`s the deal.

I posted this question on many other forums. The response was pretty much the same everywhere - negative comments from people who haven`t tried it out, and the same "brainwashed zombie" jabbering from people who declare themselves as members.

Not a single negative comment from a person who has actually tried it. Its supposed to be international, and deal with the internet. Is the power of brainwashing so powerful that even the people who threw 330 € in the wind are not willing to admit it?

Cos I`ve seen alot of posts from people who got burned by other pyramid schemes.. Not a single one regarding Magic Gold, tho..

This is why scams work so well; the people who are scammed are too embarrassed to admit that they were fooled and thus the scammer keeps going. also, any business that functions on recruiting other people the company is a scam.

I honestly can't say that I've examined their business model in any depth (Or even really understand what they do). But I'd be pretty leery of giving any of my money to a 'corporation' that has the slogan "it's not a trick it's magic" on their website.

I honestly can't say that I've examined their business model in any depth (Or even really understand what they do). But I'd be pretty leery of giving any of my money to a 'corporation' that has the slogan "it's not a trick it's magic" on their website.

:lol: that's magic!

More seriously, I predict that schemes like this will pop all over the place with the current crisis worsening.

Top Bottom