Magnificient Mughals

Wow, I've never seen America have that much land or Germany advance into the Middle East that far.

The "Lahorewood" movies were famous all over the world.

Spoiler :

And Delhi was well-known as a cosmopolitain city of many faiths, cultures and traditions.

Spoiler :

The Soviet client state of France collapsed amidst revolts, for which the USSR blamed the Confederade agents. German troops immediately occupied France.

Spoiler :

Meanwhile, Soviet troops invaded Iran.

Spoiler :

The novelist Krishnaraja Vodeyar won the Nobel Prize for his novels about his native Delhi, the city of contrasts.

Also note the lack of city pointers in North America on the minimap. The CSAcouldn't deal with its large internal contradictions and, finally, collapsed into dozens of minor republics.

Spoiler :

Everyone in the war-torn world envied the legendary Indian capital,

Spoiler :

As well as the Legendary Indian Trio of Lahore, Delhi and Varanasi.

Spoiler :

And even the poorest citizens of these cities agreed that having your city being famous for its rich culture is better then having it be famous for being the first city to be nuked by Germany.

Spoiler :

Last edited:
That was short. I'm glad it had a happy ending, India has a lot of culture, Russia gets Iran and Germany dominates Europe.

In RFC-DoC, the US is named CSA if it has Forced Labor or Agrarianism as one of its civics. Pretty elegant solution to including both sides of the war here.
That was pretty smart of the team.
I've never played RFC: DoC before, so I wouldn't know.
Great Victory, I want to see another story of your's :goodjob:

Leoreth is the only man on the RFC-DoC team (with the exception of the new graphics, which he takes from various creators on CFC). Mind you, the "US is the Confederacy if it runs Slavery" was in the original RFC. But Rhye was the only man on the original RFC team, so... :D

Leoreth is the only man on the RFC-DoC team (with the exception of the new graphics, which he takes from various creators on CFC). Mind you, the "US is the Confederacy if it runs Slavery" was in the original RFC. But Rhye was the only man on the original RFC team, so... :D

I wouldn't know, I use Mac so I can't use mods. :(
A Magnificent win for the Magnificent Mughals. ;)

These Mughals ended up being more magnificent than Suleiman ever was!

And the replay is in the attachments.

One interesting fact - the original Rome was razed by the barbarians in 500's. The Rome that existed for most of the game was resettled by the French.

Attachments

• Replay.JPG
    Replay.JPG
    350.1 KB · Views: 185

Top Bottom