[R&F] Magnus is OP...

Currently, Magnus acts as a bonus before policy cards/Goddess of the Harvest are applied.

So, if your base forest chop is 50, then Magnus adds +100% to that, for a chop of 100. So if you have Goddess of the Harvest, you get 100 faith. If you're running Limes, then the +100% is applied to that amount, meaning you get 200 hammers towards the walls. Hence, Magnus is OP.

Thanks for the info! Am I thinking correctly that overflow works with or without Magnus?

Honestly at this point, I'd wish that his chopping ability would be replaced by something else. Micromanaging Liang is enough work already and I really like Magnus stationary food ability which nobody can use right now because chopping is outrageously OP, arguably even without Magnus.
Most broken ability in the history of CIV?!

Honestly at this point, I'd wish that his chopping ability would be replaced by something else. Micromanaging Liang is enough work already and I really like Magnus stationary food ability which nobody can use right now because chopping is outrageously OP, arguably even without Magnus.
Most broken ability in the history of CIV?!

The biggest problem is that it multiplies the abilities with the other overflow, which makes it even crazier when you run the other policy cards. If the bonus was a simple +50%, and was applied in the same way that Agoge or any of the other production bonuses were applied, then it would be fine.

Top Bottom