Main Download Information

Hi, this Mod looks great, but I have a problem with the download, which I can't find mentioned in the FAQ or anywhere:

I can DL the main file all right (haven't tried the patch yet), but when I try to execute it my virus scanner won't let me - says it is infected. Can't disinfect it, either.

This is the file you get when you follow your link (from the announcement on the main CivFan page) and then go to the 'direct link' - the torrent wouldn't start for me.

Any help would be appreciated - I'm dying to try this modmod!

nice!! will try the version of this modmod!! :D:D

question: would it workd with another ModMod like... extra civ mod.. or mega pack?? :mischief::mischief::mischief:

thanxx!

:goodjob:

Hi, this Mod looks great, but I have a problem with the download, which I can't find mentioned in the FAQ or anywhere:

I can DL the main file all right (haven't tried the patch yet), but when I try to execute it my virus scanner won't let me - says it is infected. Can't disinfect it, either.

This is the file you get when you follow your link (from the announcement on the main CivFan page) and then go to the 'direct link' - the torrent wouldn't start for me.

Have the antivirus software recognize this as a false positive. It is not a virus carrier by any stretch of imagination :). Not with hundreds of downloaders not complaining :).

yeah make it into an exception rule on the antivirus software, if you using windows antivirus/firewall thing then just switch off and run the install. and then after the instal switch it back on :)

Which Virus scanner are you using? I had false positives from KasperSky and Norton in the past, so I had to ask them to whitelist it.

A new BULL, BUG, BAI and AND 1.74?? We are surely blessed :)

nice!! will try the version of this modmod!! :D:D

question: would it workd with another ModMod like... extra civ mod.. or mega pack?? :mischief::mischief::mischief:

thanxx!

:goodjob:

As long as you get the version of this mod which works with the version of the mega pack. Since there is not a RoM 2.9 version of the mega pack then you must be playing an earlier version and will need an earlier version of AND.

No.

I don't think there are any more *real* bugs.

Plus, I've got some surprises coming down the pike for 1.74... ;)

People will witness the power of your FULLY-ARMED and OPERATIONAL battlestation?

Better AI 1.00 has been released, looks like a big merge.
Also a new BULL and BUG.

A new BULL, BUG, BAI and AND 1.74?? We are surely blessed :)

Oh boy. One thousand new vectors for CTD's, bugs, and other issues in the merge. I'm waiting until RevDCM 2.8 before merging. It will probably be the last merge, ever.

People will witness the power of your FULLY-ARMED and OPERATIONAL battlestation?

Wrong Movie, but right idea. (Actually, I like Star Wars movies nearly as much as LoTR. The Original Star Wars movies. The prequels never happened, though.)

:eek: I wonder what they are.

Check out his To-Do list in Beta thread opening thread. You may get some of them. Others may not be mentioned there but you still get the foretaste :D.

Top Bottom