Main Download Information

I love a new dawn :goodjob:
but unfort. the "waiting for other civ..." bug is still there, even with the D patch.
is there maybe a solution for it in the future?

Waiting for ... bug. 2.92 RoM + AND 1.74D. Attaching savegame.

Waiting for ... bug. 2.92 RoM + AND 1.74D. Attaching savegame.

"Installed Components:
{Required Files} {Military Civics} Sports ANM {Better RoM} {Blue Marble Terrain} {Civic Diplomacy} {Building Upgrades}
Install Type:
Custom
Version:
Install Directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind
Windows Version:
Windows"

Attachments

• 12.CivBeyondSwordSave
    870.6 KB · Views: 59
Aye, sorry, forgot to post installed options ...

Installed Components:
{Required Files} {Military Civics} Sports ANM Formations {Better RoM} {Deep-Red Interface} {Blue Marble Terrain} {Civic Diplomacy} {Building Upgrades}

Install Type:
Custom

Version:

Install Directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind

Windows Version:
Vista

Just checked, when installing i tried to install Aaranda's pack latest version, but it doesn't work, sorry forgot about that :(

p.s. game is in the late medieval when bug appeared.

yeah, i liked them too, was good stuff, hope they coming back :)

about the bug: it seems that the "waiting for" bug appears when u contaced the most
of the others civs, cause than they have to "calculated" by the machine.
i played once before a game until the modern era without any problem.
when i saw than later the most civs, the bug appeared.

Minor cosmetic bug. Unchecking "Options Shortcut Reminder" doesn't persist between loads. All other settings do. Sorta annoying to have to turn that option off every time I load a save!

Foul

Patch E is here. Enjoy!

A New Dawn 1.74 Patch E Changes:
  • Fixed Several Waiting For Bugs
  • Updated Building Upgrade Chains

Keep on rocking, Afforess. Who knows, we might even be able to wangle a couple more features out of you! :)

Did the elephant units get tweaked in the last patch? I can no longer get mine to build roads and chop jungles.

Did the elephant units get tweaked in the last patch? I can no longer get mine to build roads and chop jungles.

Those options were bugged and were meant to be used for combat units.

Afforess,

I can't seem to install Patch E without an error. I have tried completely deleting the RoM mod folder, reinstalling 1.74 and trying to patch it to version E with no success.

The patch extracts itself and then installs until the very end where a 'An error has occurred during installation' pops up. I am installing as an administrator so I don't know what the problem could be.

Thanks.

Afforess,

I can't seem to install Patch E without an error. I have tried completely deleting the RoM mod folder, reinstalling 1.74 and trying to patch it to version E with no success.

The patch extracts itself and then installs until the very end where a 'An error has occurred during installation' pops up. I am installing as an administrator so I don't know what the problem could be.

Thanks.

I had the exact same problem with D, then went back to C and suddenly had that error. Then I tried installing it all to the My Documents path and it worked fine.

Has anybody here ever won the game on noble difficulty with version 1.74. I say it's impossible. The deck is stacked big time against the player. Every single bad event hits me multiple times. I never see them hit the ai. Just now got a barbarain event that put 8 archers right at my capital. And unless you are very lucky with the goody huts you are stuck with ONE city while the ai has up to 4. I thought noble difficulty put you on even group with the ai. It isnt even close. The ai has huge advantages at that level.

Top Bottom