Marians: Sons of Mars

Country name: Wienetian Empire

Government: Republical Empire (An elected for life Emperor, similar to the 5 good emperors in the roman empire from 90-150bce), lead by the Czar.

Religion: Pagan

Languages: Norse, Ancient German (not quite sure what the language was called), Latin, Greek, Russian.

Currency: Shilling

Capital: Wien (Vienna)

Land -5
Offensive 5
Free Trade 5
Decentralisation 5
Private Ownership 5
Quality -5
Openminded -5
Miltary
Focus: (Before I decide, is this allowed to be changed in game, or does this have to be permanent? What I mean, is each monarch might have a different focus then the previous)
If I am allowed to change focuses occasionally, then I will start with Infra
If not then I would like to start with Civic

Map: To be posted in a second.

Republical Empire? That's not a government type and is barely English. I think you mean "Electoral Monarchy"?

When people say Czar, they usually mean Tsar.

Norse, Ancient German (not quite sure what the language was called), Latin, Greek, Russian.

That's a lot of languages for one tribe...:hmm:

Also, which Ancient German? There were LOADS of languages in Germany. And which Russian? Also, why speak languages from places so far away from Austria?

Because I wanted to be either Norse, Russian or German. I couldn't decide so I chose all 3 with one roughly in the middle but far enough south to make it interesting and so I could add Latin and Greek.

Also it is Czar

Back in the day, being 20km away meant you were a completely foreign country, with very different culture and language. Also, in Russian, it's Tsar. Czar is a stupid American spelling.

My tribe speak a mixture of Teutonic and Slavic. Ilduce, perhaps you could avoid speaking vast numbers of completely unrelated languages?

How can you wonder by foot from Denmark (at least) 3000 years ago, not be killed by German tribes, and suddenly decide to settle in Austria?

I'm in! :king:

Canadian Union

Government: Republic.
Religion: Pagan
Languages: English& French.
Currency: Canadian Doller
Capital: Toranto

Land-Naval: 2
Offense-Defense: 3
Protectionism-Free Trade: -3
Centralization-Decentralization: 2
Public-Private: 3