Marians: Sons of Mars

I would assume you could switch them for other claims.

Also, I plan on Sudan and Egypt, and then maybe going into Asia, but I have no intentions of going west of that.

@ Abaddon:

You're only one province short of 10 claims by my count, so just pick whatever in Africa and I can set you up there. I'd suggest Southern Libya for the sake of aesthetic appeal.

Ok, Added my final claim, can I switch colour to BLACK? Or at least VERY VERY dark grey?

Attachments

• aerqaerh.jpg
    aerqaerh.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 104
@Nedim- I don't have a huge hold on it but I will probably want to take Israel, the West Bank, and maybe a little of Saudi Arabia to have a foothold in Asia.

ok, you can take Iran and Pakistan if you want just don't move into India, and I may want the Socorta Islands, Bahrain (middle eastern Islands) and maybe Mecca & Medina as trading posts.

I have no intentions of touching India, but remember there will be quite a few NPCs (That's a major focus of this game.)

I MAY go to Iran eventually but I have no SOI there. My farthest I am currently extending an SOI is Sudan and Egypt (Which I will fight over) and a tentative SOI on Israel, the West Bank, Gaza, and Northern Saudi Arabia.

Ok, Added my final claim, can I switch colour to BLACK? Or at least VERY VERY dark grey?

I gave you a darker shade of gray, but if I make it too dark it'd be indistinguishable from my shade of grade.

I'd like to switch mine as well. Green doesn't seem Egyptian or Sudanese. Can I have some shade of yellow please?

Light yellow has been given to Nubia as the new color. :p

I'm calling dibs on Iraq then.

You're freaking Japan Mad Man, why are you planning to expand into Iraq already? :lol:

Let's keep dibs until you know, said dibs would be REALISTIC. :p

That means waiting until galleons and whatnot, whenever that is!

Of course, I'll happily eat anyone who wants to press the issue further. ;)

I will withdraw my "dibs" on the entirety of South America and Antarctica then. :D

I claim Africa.

Top Bottom