Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Unofficial Tally

Voting: (8)
Pzelda (4) - Yakostovian, Snerk, JohannaK, Choxorn
Choxorn (2) - Zack, pzelda
Synsensa (2) - Tim, Raskol

Not Voting: (6)
Takhisis, Csargo, Newyn V2, LordArgon, Monty, Syn

unvote: @Synsensa. What's your role name Syn?

@Snerk:

-----------
Rask - ?

N1:
Used the "gain one more coin than target" ability on Dolbster -> gained none. roleblocked? or is it because Dolbster was killed first?
Awarded 2 coins (by Tim)

N2:
Used the newly acquired roleblock ability on pzelda. Gained 1 coin (which means Rask wasn't targeted by pzelda)
-----------

I used names so you can copypasta this into your list.

vote: Yakostovian. Time has come to start another wagon. There is definitely a problem with Yako and Zelda claims.

Unofficial Tally

Voting: (8)
Pzelda (4) - Yakostovian, Snerk, JohannaK, Choxorn
Choxorn (2) - Zack, pzelda
Synsensa (1) - Tim
Yakostovian (1) - Raskol

Not Voting: (6)
Takhisis, Csargo, Newyn V2, LordArgon, Monty, Syn

Red Coin Coffer

As the Coin Coffer, I'm not buying it. Coin Coffer coughs up coins, doesn't steal them...on some mysterious time delay that conveniently means you've taken no verifiable actions at all. I'm especially not buying that you targeted Visor for this three day stealing extravaganza, since I doubt that anyone expected Visor to last three days.
vote: Yakostovian. Time has come to start another wagon. There is definitely a problem with Yako and Zelda claims.

On the other hand, if "Bowser" starts trying to create confusion here...we lynch him.

YOU resolved the problem with Yako and Pzelda's claims. You claim to have blocked Pzelda. That explains why Yako can correctly say that Pzelda didn't target Vizor and Pzelda can believe that he did target Vizor.

So Zelda claims thief with targets Tim N1, and Visor N2. His claim seems to check out as Tim reports of theft N1. His N2 claim conflicts with Yako's results.

Possible scenario is that instead of using his thief ability on Visor, which was his cover ability(?), he used a RB on me as this could reveal LordArgons alignment as either town or scum. Then claimed a steal on dead Visor as this could not be confirmed by Visor himself.

Another possible scenario is some sort of frame by Yako. Seems unlikely atm.

Added some of my notes to Monty's list. It's not complete, there's plenty of public info now to add.

Spoiler :

CLAIMS LIST (help me fill it out with anything already in-thread)

Argon - Sergeant Guy, bodyguard,

N1: Csargo

N2: Tim; robbed of 1 coin

Snerk - Tanoomba (modified role cop)

N1: scanned Tim as give-2-get-2 coins, awarded 2 coins (by Visor)

N2: Scan on Argon failed (blocked?)

Rask - ?

N1: awarded 2 coins

N2:

Johanna - stealer role, gets two coins if target is also targeted by someone else (motion detector)

N1: targeted Dolbster (someone else visited Dolb)

N2: targeted Csargo but gained bonus (someone else visited Csargo)

Zack - Can send private message

N1: Targeted Syn, awarded 2 coins (by Visor)

N2: Targeted Monty

Zelda - stealing ability

N1: targeted Tim

N2: targeted Visor but failed

Logic - coin power that could instead be used in an investigative manner,

N1: not used

N2: Zelda is lying

Newyn - similar minor power that could be adapted creatively as above

N1:

N2:

Csargo - deflector (ghost, "If I'm targeted it targets the person I'm hiding behind")

N1: Newyn 2.0

N2: Argon

Choxorn - target coin total comparing

Synsensa - ?

Tak - ?

Tim - coin-disbursing power (1-4 to one or 2 to two), 1 coin gained per use

N1: Gave 2 to Rask, had 2 robbed

N2: Gave 4 to Monty

Visor - coin-disbursing power (1-4 to one or 2 to two) targeted Zack and Snerk N1

Monty - very powerful lynch-manipulating ability, received 4 coins N2

Tak claimed Koopa Paratroopa. I'll go find the claim and quote it.

I am a Koopa Paratroopa, i.e. a winged tortoise. My ability is called fly and carry. I ‘protect’ one target a night from harmful non-lethal actions by picking them up and flying off (paraphrasing, of course) and earn coins as described earlier.
Of course, it's been left ambiguous whether I can protect from more than one action every night. Perhaps I can only protect them the once and afterwards, in Mario game terms, they are knocked out of my grip?

I started out with three coins and have had none stolen so far (let's make this open, I will wring the Spaniard's neck if he steals as much as a bent copper from me) so that's 7 coins.

Quoted for Snerk's convenience.

I claimed to be a Thwomp. You know the big square with spikes that trie to crush you. That's how I knock coins off people. Presumably my coin is what the paymaster gives me each time I do my job.

YOU resolved the problem with Yako and Pzelda's claims. You claim to have blocked Pzelda. That explains why Yako can correctly say that Pzelda didn't target Vizor and Pzelda can believe that he did target Vizor.

Yeah nevermind I am just tired and getting sloppy here.

unvote, vote: choxorn

Alright: since Pzelda isn't being forthcoming:
I know he didn't target Visor, because my power gives me a coin for each person that TARGETS my target (including myself.)
I got two coins last night.

Dunno, but if I got blocked by Rask, you wouldn't get a coin for me now, would you? Also, I think that Johanna claimed the exactly same role.

Sun's role's weird but town/net.

Yako couldn't lie about his power, but it doesn't say much about his alignment.

Chox, Tak, Argus probably the worst looking trio with zero impact on the game and weak claims.

BTW Yako, you should always vote Rask first here. If he was town and I scum, I would have to be a ninja and you probably wouldn't see me anyway. So, you sticking with your truth is a big red light. Think about it a little, you're better at logic than me.

I know that Tak's description doesn't gel with your description, but mechanically all actions seem accounted for, unless there was another two actions involved: an undisclosed harmful action on Argon stopped by Tak and a separate block on you.
:dunno:
But if (jokes aside) your character's ability physically knocks coins off people then physically players could get knocked out of my hands, which is what I think happened here.
N1 I sent syn a message telling him to keep making tallies or something bad would happen to him, and that he was prevented from ever talking about this in the thread. Obviously a total bluff, but clearly worked as intended. :egypt:

N2 I told Monty to use the phrase crisp lasagna in a post before eod if he was a neutral

I can send an anonymous message to a different player each night. I have no idea how to use this productively and have basically just used it to goof around and amuse myself, plus I get a coin if they live through the night

Not sure when next I'll be able to post, will try to follow along as best I can
Did you get any messages about being targetted N1? Because I got two coins and somebody else must have targetted you.
Five mention alerts? I was only gone 12 hours from the thread. :(

My role claim isn't going to be very useful here. It's a three-day charge ability that steals between 4 to 6 coins during the third night, but I have to target someone and hope they survive that long too. I picked Visorslash N1 and he died N2. I have to pick someone else N3 and then hope we both survive till N5. The charge resets if my target dies. I have a passive where I gain coins every night I'm charging (basically after I've used my active the first night and am then just twiddling my thumbs).
Can you confirm Zack's story?

Yeah nevermind I am just tired and getting sloppy here.

unvote, vote: choxorn

Fair enough. What do you think of Syns and his Red Coin Coffer claim?

For the record, my role is just Coin Coffer. No color. And my ability, which has been verifiably demonstrated, is not remotely similar to what Syns is claiming.

As the Coin Coffer, I'm not buying it. Coin Coffer coughs up coins, doesn't steal them...on some mysterious time delay that conveniently means you've taken no verifiable actions at all. I'm especially not buying that you targeted Visor for this three day stealing extravaganza, since I doubt that anyone expected Visor to last three days.

I expected you, Visor, and Snerk to be most likely to survive the longest this game. That's why I pushed Visor's behaviour so much (and I pushed yours, although that didn't lead anywhere). It led to people defending him and specifically putting him out of lynch contention. Then the mafia killed him. The rest: Snerk can confirm my ability tonight.

Can you confirm Zack's story?

Yes, although banning me from mentioning it wasn't worded quite like that. It just said to "keep it quiet" and that I'd be left alone if I did.

Top Bottom