Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

choxorn voting for coin but not for lynch (as far as I can tell) is interesting

not sure if i should be reading into that

Honestly I have no idea who to vote for right now, nothing really stands out to me as vote-worthy yet

Refusing to vote or commit yourself is vote-worthy, don't you think, choxie-schmoxie?

unvote; vote: Choxorn

What? You just drew four player slots out of random.org?

nah just actual village leans in a semi-content-dead start of day/game lol

they're def consensus-y which is fine early imo

Nah, the Manasi case is just that I manage to like her personally while disliking her eternal pretence that she is completely out of the loop and her flimsy excuses for it. Unless she really is a 13-year-old, which would explain a lot of things.

im not sure if i should be offended but i think i am

Least controversial reads, acts like they're momentous.

Zanasi - заноси на будущее

ye they're easy reads to the point of... "seemingly reading things? probs town"

i don't think i acted like they were momentous i just didn't feel like clarifying in case someone was like smh those are easy layup reads

nah just actual village leans in a semi-content-dead start of day/game lol

they're def consensus-y which is fine early imo
You don't mind justifying your admittedly consensus-y reads then?
Manasi said:
im not sure if i should be offended but i think i am
You've quoted things such as your mom and dad getting tickets to a basketball game (or hockey?) as an excuse for skipping out on an entire phase last game, lass.
Manasi said:

i don't think i acted like they were momentous i just didn't feel like clarifying in case someone was like smh those are easy layup reads
It almost feels out of character for you to ignore the Russian. Which I didn't know Monty spoke, until now.

What I'm picking up here - aside from renewed enjoyment of my pun - is that the forum quote formatting alters the Cyrillic font.

It almost feels out of character for you to ignore the Russian. Which I didn't know Monty spoke, until now.

Poorly. Maybe I'm just doing it because Russian = USSR = scum in the last game and I'm softing my alignment while distancing from one of my partners. Pretty genius, huh?

Better to say "breadcrumbing." (I would surely have liked to edit it in)

If that's what I were doing.

Official Tally

Lynch:

Voting - 12

Choxorn (2) - Visorslash, Takhisis
Newyn (2) - pzelda, Dolbster
RRRaskolnikov (2) - Snerk, Timsup2nothin
Snerk (2) - JohannaK, Newyn
Dolbster (1) - LordArgon
Montmorency (1) - Zack
Takhisis (1) - Synsensa
Visorslash (1) - Montmorency

Not Voting - 6

Yakstovian, Csargo, MaryKB, Manasi, RRRaskolnikov, Choxorn

Coin:
Dolbster (4) - Timsup2nothin, Synsensa, Dolbster, LordArgon
Visorslash (2) - Montmorency, Newyn
Choxorn (1) - Choxorn
Montmorency (1) - pzelda
Takhisis (1) - Takhisis

Not Voting:
Snerk, Visorslash, JohannaK, Zack, Yakstovian, Csargo, MaryKB, Manasi, RRRaskolnikov (9)

Day 1 ends at Sunday, 8 PM EST. (Approximately 19 hours from this post's timestamp.)

I am still looking for reserves and will be sending out invitations, but we won't need them if everyone will come vote.

---

@Yakostovian
@Csargo
@MaryKB
@Manasi
@RRRaskolnikov

Please come vote before the phase ends!

Last edited:
Let me know if I missed any votes.

If there is a tie, remember that the next tie-breaking vote will end the tie.
Also note the coin vote ends when the regular phase ends and cannot be modified in the event of a lynch tie.

You don't mind justifying your admittedly consensus-y reads then?

i said i didn't want to idk what this question is

You've quoted things such as your mom and dad getting tickets to a basketball game (or hockey?) as an excuse for skipping out on an entire phase last game, lass.

iirc that was a wednesday night sod (friday night eod) and i can't really play at work / have the capacity to dive in when i get home so yeah it's a pretty viable excuse imo

o

Refusing to vote or commit yourself is vote-worthy, don't you think, choxie-schmoxie?

unvote; vote: Choxorn

Not voting for a long time on day 1 is totally in character for me and you know it

Vote: Takhisis

Not Voting - 5

Yakstovian, Csargo, MaryKB, Manasi, RRRaskolnikov

And Choxorn. 12 voting, 6 non-voting. And then Manasi voted, so 13 voting, 5 non-voting for real.

Hello,

*extremely convincing argument is here*

Vote:Csargo

That ain't it. Join me in making Visor a rich man, my dude. There are no worthier candidates

Spoiler :
except Montmorency

You had already posted, so this is suspicious.

Edit: ^lol ninha

Town: Pzelda, Syn, Jo, Monty, Tim, Dolbster, Visor, Manasi

But I'm basically just listing players who've been a little active.

I basically agree with this town minus Visor. Snerk's prolly my top town.

@Jo, the difference between the last game and this one is that I could access computer. That makes posts sketchier this time. Last time I was rather busy instead, so I can't really make a point here.

Top Bottom